Thursday, September 25, 2008
Holiday Blog Candy!!!
Fall is my favorite season!! I much prefer the cool, crisp, clean air of fall, to the sweltering, stickiness of summer. (ewww) Since I'm sooooo thankful that the suffocating heat of summer (it's still in the 90's here...*groan*) is almost behind me, I thought I'd share my joy with all of you.
I hit 40,000 sooner than I thought I would, and am so appreciative of all your kind comments and support. So, I'm offering this fabulous collection of Fall and Winter inspired goodies. All of these can be found at Stamper's Dream just in case you'd like a closer look. Michelle was even kind enough to throw in two extra cuttlebug folders and the Hero Arts snowflakes!! Isn't she the sweetest?!?! Thanks Michelle!!
Here's a list of what I'm offering:
1. Cats and Bats Halloween (Inkadinkado)
2. Christmas Stamp Ensemble and 3 1/4 circle stamper (JustRite)
3. Frost and Twiggy DP (Memory Box)
4. Snow Dots, Skeleton Scroll, Haunted Halloween embossing folders (Cuttlebug)
5. Candy Cane, Copper, Baby Blue (Stickles)
6. Copper and Bliss Pearls (Kaisercraft)
7. Snowflake stamps (Hero Arts)
All you have to do to be entered is leave a comment at the bottom of this post. I will use random org to pick a winner Sunday afternoon.
Thank you again for stopping by! I hope you're all enjoying the season change. (I'm still patiently waiting for mine *grin*)