Sunday, September 14, 2008

JustRite Week at Stamper's Dream

I tell ya!! Michelle has such a talented design team. I've been checking out all the samples this week, and talk about creative, beautiful, and just plain super fabulous!! WOW!!

It's been JustRite week at Stamper's Dream this week, so Michelle is offering some phenomenal blog candy. But, you've figured that out already, haven't you!!! Anyway, all you have to do is comment on one of her blog posts since Monday, and you'll be entered into a drawing to win a JustRite C-45 Monogram Stamper. And she just sweetened the deal...if she reaches 100,000 hits, she'll have a drawing for the JustRite Curlz Font and borders kit too. All you have to do is leave a comment on her pinecone card!! How fabulous is that!?!?!?! So head on over to the Stamper's Dream blog and check it all out!! She's having the drawing sometime on Sunday. And, not only does she have some of the older sets, she has many of the new JustRite sets in right now!! She ordered them all, so as they arrive, she'll be making them available in her store!!

Now, I've been wanting to make an acetate Cami tri-fold card for quite some time. There's an excellent tutorial on SCS. Just click HERE. I started off by cutting and scoring. I then punched a circle out of the upper part of the middle panel. I did this with my Cuttlebug and Nestabilities (Spellbinders). After that, I stamped the large swirl (Nightingale - Inque Boutique), with black Stazon, on the end panel. Now I can fold it up and see where I need to place my JustRite circle image that I created with the Damask 1" Borders set, and their small letters. After arranging my letters on the wooden stamper, I inked it up with Groovy Guava (SU) and then colored the dots with a black marker. I huffed...and stamped. I added a few rhinestone stickers to bling it up a bit and layered it with dimensional tape onto Light Blush Red Prismatic cardstock. The back piece is the same with the edges cut with my scallop rotary cutter.

For the front of the card (which is actually the middle panel) I stamped the Inque Boutique Nightingale dots down the side ad added an open scalloped circle frame that I cut with my Cuttlebug diecuts. The circles are each coated with Silver Stickles also.

Finally, I added a flower to the slot that holds the card together, and coral dots around the scalloped frame with a Souffle pen.

Supplies for the acetate card:
Stamps - Damask, small letters (JustRite), Nightingale (Inque Boutique)
Paper - Light Blush Red (Prismatics) Black, Acetate
Ink - Black Stazon
Accessories - Glitter, slot punch (SU), ScorPal, scallop rotary cutter, Cuttlebug, nestabilities, rhinestone stickers, stickles



Here's another "Thank You" card that I made for
my son. He recently turned 18. Now you'd think I would plan ahead knowing he would need thank you notes...but nooooooo. I was scrambling to make these after his birthday. So, I needed something fast and simple to make. Of course I thought of the JustRite stampers for this. You can make virtually any sentiment in many combinations. I used the Curlz Font and Borders kit and the small letters one to make this circled Thank you. I embossed the bottom panel with the Cuttlebug Houndstooth embossing folder, and framed each piece with black and Going Grey (SU). Now, since this was to be a masculine card, I don't know what I was thinking using this particular font. Thankfully my son was so worried about getting these out that he didn't pay attention to that part. WHEW!!!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!! I appreciate every one of you. Hopefully you've been inspired this week, becuase all of us have had fun creating examples with this fabulous product. I hope you have a blessed weekend!!

Supplies:
Stamps - Curlz Font and small letters (JustRite)
Paper - Gray, Light Gray and Black (Prismatics), Neenah Solar White
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories - Houndstooth (Cuttlebug embossing folder), nestabilities, rhinestone stickers

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Tosh, I love them both! I adore the elegance of the acetate card, and the texture and design of the masculine card. You, my dear, create the *bestest* stuff! :-)

Denise Marzec said...

Oh wow, I love the rhinestones added to the JustRite border. I need to try this! Looks great!

StampinCathy said...

WOW I'm speechless!! Your acetate card is beautiful. I love the colors and design and of course all the embellishments. Your manly manly thank you card is so cool too!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful Tosha! Both are fantastic.

Anonymous said...

I love that you put the letters for thank you going downwards. Great look!

Darlene said...

WOW Tosh ... these are fantastic!! Where do you find the time?? P.S. Thanks so much for my card ... really lifted me up!!

Linda w said...

Your thank you card acetate is gorgeous. The bling is awesome. What a great way to use the JustRite stamp.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors on the thank you card and the bit-o-bling. Just beautiful.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my gosh how fabulous, Tosh! Absolutely gorgeous!

Rose Ann said...

Goodness, this tri-fold is amazing, beautiful, and I just love the sparkle!! Fantastic, Tosh!! Your masculine Thank You card is perfect as well!!

Shirley said...

The colors are wonderful and your design is stunning. I love the bling too!

Shelly said...

I love the vertical thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs