Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!!

I'm so excited to announce that Pegg S is the winner of my Holiday Blog Candy.

Random Org, picked #54

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

54 

Timestamp: 2008-09-28 19:39:06 UTC


Pegg S said...

Congrats on 40K!! Love visiting your blog and seeing your beautiful work. I have shopped at Stamper's Dream before - great service and really fast shipping!!

Email me with your snail mail address Pegg, and I'll get this package off and running!!

Thanks for all of your kind comments everyone!! It was fun reading them! However, I am a bit disappointed that those of you who are enjoying Fall weather, did not share and send some my way. High 90's here people....that's just wrong...*sniff* LOL

Happy Stamping ya'll!! Take care and have a blessed Sunday!!

A big thank you to Michelle at Stamper's Dream for helping me with this!! You're the best!!

3 comments:

lalalla said...

congrats to winner, and thank you for the opportunity to win, have a great week!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Pegg! You are a lucky girl to win all those fabulous treats! :-)

dpkennedy said...

I am so sorry to hear about the temperature-thank God it's not here, I'm a wimp in the heat!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs