Tuesday, September 23, 2008

There's no people like Snowpeople


Today's Color challenge on SCS is Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, and Very Vanilla. I don't have any of the new colors so I tried to get as close as I could with my prismatics and dp.

I stamped the Snow People image by Artful Stamper in Tuxedo Black (Memento) on Neenah Natural White, and colored the snowmen with my copics.

I liked the soft, fuzzy feel of this May Arts ribbon and thought it fit with the mittens and snow caps. The edges were all ink distressed ( I know, you're all shocked...*grin*) with Frayed Burlap, and the third guy is popped up with dimensional tape.

I also distressed the corner brad by pounding it with my Tim Holtz distress hammer.

Thanks for stopping by! Have an awesome week!! And, happy stamping!!

Supplies:
Stamps - Artful Stamper
Paper - Tres Jolie (My Mind's Eye), Spring Willow Dark, Suede Brown Dark, Vanilla Cream (Prismatics)
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento), Frayed Burlap (Ranger Distress Ink)
Accessories - Copics, Tim Holtz Distress hammer, Brads, Mat Pack, Piercing tool, Fibers, sponge, dimensional tape

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

These snowmen are super cute!!!
Gorgeous card winter card!!! The DP is perfect for the CC!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your snowpeople Tosh just so cute.

Denise Marzec said...

Awww, Tosh, these snowmen are too cute!! Love the DP too!

Shirley said...

This is just so cute! Love the warm colors and the distressed ink edges. I am trying to learn how to do that effectively. Love the ribbon and the brads too.

StampOwl said...

cute snowpeople Tosh ... love everything about this card

dpkennedy said...

This is adorable! I love this color combo for the snowpeople! That ribbon is luscious!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh this is gorgeous! LOVE those delicious papers! What a wonderful card!

Jennifer said...

lovin' this card and how those distressed edges makes it look as if you were looking out your window at those cute snowmen! Great job.

Rose Ann said...

I agree with your title!! Your snowmen are adorable, and I love the papers and pom pom ribbon!!

Anonymous said...

This is just the cutest snowmen card.The colours match well and I love the tartan effect.Thank you for sharing.
Shirley

Anonymous said...

Love this card - great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs