Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hi There Chickee!!


Isn't this chick just adorable?!?! I love that you can piece the egg or color it...the possibilities are endless!!! You can find this guy at Rubbernecker. I decided to piece it with Basicgrey Two Scoops Paper. The very bg piece that is embossed with the new cuttlebug Rough Diamond folder, is also from the Two Scoops pack. The flower piece is Autumn Leaves Paperbilities paper that I got at Walmart yesterday. It worked perfect with the Basicgrey. The sentiment is from the Hero Arts Thinking of you Messages. The sentiment can be found at Stamper's Dream.

I gave it a little sparkle with my Quickie Glue Pen and Ultra fine glitter, and added the Adorn it jewels around the edges and in the flower. The jewels can be found at Papertrey.

Oh, and I made this card according to the Sketch challenge at SCS. Check it out if you haven't already. That about sums it all up.

Supplies:
Stamps - Rubbernecker - Chip
Stamper's Dream - Thinking of you Messages
Paper - Basicgrey Two Scoops, Autumn Leaves Paperbilities, SU Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery, Papertrey White
Ink - Certainly Celery, Cameo Coral
Accessories - Adornit jewel stickers, SU oval punch, Cuttlebug Rough Diamond folder, scallop scissors, copics

9 comments:

Lastel said...

Adorable , love it !

Linda Carson said...

cute, cute, cute

Carolyn King said...

totally adorable girlfriend! love that happy chick!

dpkennedy said...

I love this guy! Great paper piecing...great dp!

Janine said...

He is just the sweetest thing.!! Love the designer paper. Very nice !!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes Tosh. He is absolutely adorable. Love that plaid egg, too!

Doris said...

What a cute card--nice job! Check out my blog when you get a chance. In addition to my cards, I just posted a video of a black bear in my yard!

Judy Rozema said...

So cute! I love that chick! What a lot of coloring and design possibilities!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Awesome card! Love the chick... great colors.. TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs