Thursday, February 14, 2008

CHA with Rubbernecker


I promised photos, and here they are!!! I had the privilege of going to CHA as a Design Team member of Rubbernecker. So I spent my time there with Dave, Pat and their son Rob....and some of the RN design team. Dave, Pat and Rob are the absolute sweetest!!! We had an awesome time!!

From left to right...Kittie, Pat, me, Rob Jeanne, Sherry, and Dave. Linda Duke is in the front.

Here are the new Spellbinders diecuts!!! Long and skinny rectangles!!!! They also have the long rectangles without the scallops. They're so awesome!! I can't wait to get them! Not only that, but they have stamps to match some of their diecuts too. And you can emboss them. Like the butterflies that I've included below this picture. You stamp the butterflies, cut them out and emboss them!! Way cool!! They also have embossing templates!!






I'm sorry for all the mismesh of the photos. I'm new to this blogging stuff and couldn't get them arranged right!! Argh















Here's a picture of the make and take I did at the Ranger booth. The new Adirondack pigment inks are phenomenal. They are so creamy and blend so beautifully together. They are also coming out with a new white opaque pen in their inkssentials line!! Awesome!!





















I'll have more photos tomorrow of the new basicgrey papers!!! I sooo can't wait to get my hands on those babies!! Happy stamping!!

4 comments:

Aimee said...

oh wow those butterflies look awesome...

Anonymous said...

Wow, love all the spellbinders stuff! I can't wait to see that Xcalibur, too... so glad you got to go to CHA!

Carolyn King said...

Wow...thanks for the sneak peeks.....looks like some more "must" haves..lol! Love those butterflies...how cool..
Great pic...glad you got home safe and your dd creations are WOW! What an inspiration you are!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all this neat stuff with us. Good to see your smiling face in the pic, been too long since I have seen you. Also good to see Dave and Pat. I have met them at convention a couple of times and they are super sweet, just as you described them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs