Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Rubbernecker Bucks Winner!!

Sorry this is late guys. I had to take my daughter to the doctor. We've been fighting bad colds here and she got the worst of it. They put her on heavy antibiotics for Bronchitis. It's been years since she's been sick, so she's a bit frustrated over missing school. High School is tough enough when you're there all the days!! LOL

Enough of our sob story. I just got home a bit ago and asked her to pick a number. She came up with 14. So our winner is Pegg S. Her comment was:
#14 Love your coloring! What a fantastic card! My favorite (right now) is using Tombow/SU markers and a watercolor brush. I'm trying to practice and get better. Too many fun techniques - not enough time!

Pegg, email me at www.stamps4fun@hotmail.com and I'll give you the code to use to claim your Rubbernecker bucks!! Congratulations!! And happy shopping!!

CHA!!!
I'm heading to CHA on Saturday for Rubbernecker!! Can't wait (now if I can get healthy before then....lol)!!! I planned on offering some fun blog candy when I hit 5000, but I didn't expect to hit it so soon!!. So, as soon as I get back and get settled, well, and post all my DD projects to splitcoast, I'll post a picture of all the goodies....think fun dp, pebbles, stamps, ribbon, charms...etc. I don't get home until late Tuesday night, so I won't be posting until at least the 15th, after the Feb. Fan Club Gallery is opened. We also have the world's largest Agriculture show to go to on the 13th. It takes place 20 miles from here. So things will be crazy busy around here for the next week!! Don't forget to check back on the 15th....you won't want to miss these goodies!!

SCS Fan Club!!
The Dirty Girls at SCS have some awesome projects for Feb. If you're not a member yet, it's not to late to join!! You won't want to miss seeing what they've come up with for this months theme!! Those girls ROCK!!!!!

2 comments:

Lastel said...

Hope your daughter gets well soon !
Check out my blog , an award waits for you there !

Anonymous said...

Congrats Pegg on the Rubbernecker prize! They are such an awesome company! Have fun shopping. Tosh, hope everyone feels better soon and you have a great time at CHA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs