Sunday, February 17, 2008

Catch of the Day feature


Oh my goodness!! I love the Featured Stamper Challenge at Splitcoaststampers because sometimes I get introduced to a wonderful gallery that I haven't run across before, and other times I get to case someone that I've long admired. This is just such a case!! Betty has so much creative talent!! I love her style!

Here's her card that I cased: Very Merry
I love her layout!! And that ribbon poking out of both ends is just too cute! I didn't have wide enough ribbon that matched the colors I used, so I doubled mine up instead!!

Isn't this frog just too cute?!?!?!? I love the cattails too. Rubbernecker has a whole series of adorable frogs. You really should go check them out!! I gave this frog a coat of Ranger Glossy accents to shiny him up a bit. The edges are distressed with Ranger Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.

Changes: Colors, dp, stamp images, ribbon

Stamps: Rubbernecker - Frog with fishing pole
Catch of the day text

Paper: Basicgrey, Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss
Ink: Ranger Black Soot Distress and Frayed Burlap, black marker
Accessories: Ranger Glossy Accents, Basicgrey Ribbon, sponge, Copics, Scotch dimensional tape

8 comments:

Linda Carson said...

What a FUN card! You will bring a smile to someone's face w/this creative piece of artwork!

Lynda said...

This card is great! I love that frog!

~Lynda

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...those frogs are just tooooooo cute! And your coloring is fabulous!

Shannan Teubner said...

This is fab! I love it!

Beth M said...

Very cute!

Lois Michael said...

Your card is darling. I love frogs and this ranks right up at the top....too cute.

dpkennedy said...

Great image and great job! I love the colors and layout!

Anonymous said...

I love this Tosh, gotta check out those glossy accents. Just when I think I have the whole site memorized I realize there is stuff I don't know about!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs