Friday, February 29, 2008

Bunnies 4 Sale



I made this card for SCS's Inspiration challenge!! I loved the blue and white scene!! I just had to play. Now that I see these images together, I realize mine looks green. I had a hard time with the stickles and the lacquer, thus the dark bg. I assure you it's blue. I stamped the image on Papertrey White cs and colored it with copics. Crystal Ice Stickles were added to the filler and the bunnies bows. 3-D crystal lacquer coats the heart. The frame was cut with nestabilities by Spellbinders, and the scallops at the bottom were done with a scallop scissors by fiskars. The lattice is a diecut by Cuttlebug. I used a white Sakura souffle pen for the doodles.

Supplies:
Stamp - Rubbernecker - Bunnies for Sale
Paper - Bazzill Basics Poolside collection Trio of Trios, Papertrey White
Ink - Ranger Black Soot Distress Ink
Accessories - Copics, Crystal Ice Stickles, 3-D Crystal Lacquer, nestabilities, Cuttlebug diecut, Sakura white Souffle pen

5 comments:

Carolyn King said...

oh man..this is adorable!

Broni said...

These little guys are just adorable, Tosh! I love all the white doodles too!

Linda Carson said...

tooooooooooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I just ordered this stamp! I can't wait to get it! Your card is awesome...thanks so much for the inspiration! :D

dpkennedy said...

These are adorable! Love them in the circle..so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs