Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Rubbernecker Bucks Winner 2-27-08

First, I'd like to apologize again for the confusion. I combined the comments and numbered them, then drew a number since there weren't that many. The winner is Mary Anne!!

mary anne said...

I am new to rubbernecker. I understand they will be at a stamp show I plan on attending, so look out!Thanks for the blog candy op.


Congratulations Mary Anne!! Email me at stamps4fun@hotmail.com and I'll give you the code to use to get your Rubbernecker gift certificate. Congratulations, and happy shopping!!!

Here's another card I made yesterday with Rubbernecker images!! I adore their Asian stamps.
I did a really light polished stone for both bg's with Adirondack Latte, and stamped the image with Ranger Black Soot Distress Ink and embossed it with black ep.
Supplies:
Stamps - Stamp Oasis Asian Fall, Rubbernecker Swirly Background
Paper - River Rock, Black, Glossy White, Papertrey White
Accessories - Black ep, corner rounder, black organdy ribbon, scotch dimensional tape

2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Wow! Gorgeous card - I like the design on the rounded corner part of the sentiment panel. Awesome images and card, Tosh!

dpkennedy said...

This is gorgeous! Great layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs