Friday, February 15, 2008

Asian Pearls

I am sooooo excited to show you this card!! I made it by using Perfect Pearls by Ranger!!!
First I stamped the Image by Rubbernecker with the Perfect medium also by Ranger. Then I just applied the perfect pearls with a fine brush. After applying all the colors, I took a thicker brush and brushed off the excess!! Woila... Ultra cool! The *binding* is already in the medium so you don't have to seal it. I don't have many perfect pearls colors, so I used a purplish color by Jacquard Products for the water, and softened the brightness by adding the pewter perfect pearls on top. The shrine is colored with the copper, and the sky with the pewter. I love the shine!! I also coated the cuttlebug diecut with the perfect medium and perfect pearls. It started out just plain black, but after adding the Perfect Pearls, it looks like a piece of hardware!! Sooooo cool!!
tfl


Supplies:
Stamps - Stamp Oasis by Rubbernecker -Reflecting Shrine SKU:445 SO
Paper: DCWV Far East, Black SU
Ink: Perfect Medium - Ranger
Ranger Tea Dye and Frayed Burlap Distress
Accessories: perfect pearls, brads, offray ribbon, SU flower punch, Cuttlebug diecut, decorative brad, SU photo corner punch, metal charm by Darcie, sponge

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

love it Tosh

JenMarie said...

WOW ~ totally GORGEOUS!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhh...Me so pwoud of your Asian card with beautiful colors!!! I give it 2 egg-rolls up!!! ;D

Kody said...

This is stunning ! Asian is my fav theme , I collect asian stuff so when I see beautiful cards like this it really makes me smile !

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! I love what you did with the Liquid Pearls, and the Cuttlebug die cut was totally transformed! Beautiful! Glad you're back home and in the saddle again! LOL!

Sharon in NE said...

Oh my word. I love every aspect of it. The colors, the blocking, the layout, the technique, your work!!

Linda Carson said...

OH my goodness! This is totally GORGEOUS!

Annapurna said...

This is very nice. I just did a project using these perfect pearls, but when I laid my hand (sweaty) on it, the pearls stuck to my hand. What did I do wrong?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs