Sunday, February 24, 2008

CCEE Monday Challenge


Is it Monday already?!?! Boy does time fly!! Well, since it is... (well, in a few hours), that means it's time once again to post a card that I was challenged to make with a few crazy SCSers. This week we were all mailed supplies by StampOwl (Frances) who I lovingly call Hoots. The supplies we were to use are shown below. We were to use at least one side of the dp, the clear flower, at least one brad, and the buckle...we could change the ribbon if we wanted to.

The bg is one of the new Cuttlebug embossing folders Distressed stripes. I punched the flower backing and the little flower with EK Success flower punches, and the sentiment is a Hero Arts Clear stamp set called Treasure the Moments. You can find it at Stamper's Dream.
It's an awesome set with beautiful embellishment stamps to go with the wonderful sentiments!!





Supplies:
Stamps - Hero Arts - Treasure the Moments
Paper - SU Elegant Eggplant, Barely Banana, Bazzill Bling ivory, Imaginisce dp
Ink - Ranger Black Soot Distress INk
Accessories - scallop scissors, nestabilities, cuttlebug, EK Success flower punches, Making Memories velvet brad, Scotch Dimensional Tape, Making Memories (brads, buckle, flower)

4 comments:

StampOwl said...

love your card Tosh... to answer your questions ... the DP is by Imaginisce; the flower & buckle & brad are all by Making Memories ... don't you have those flowers???? didn't I send some last year????

Judy Rozema said...

What a pretty card! I love those type of challenges -- it's so fun to see what everyone comes up with! Yours is just lovely!

Unknown said...

Great card! I love what you did with the Hero Arts sentiment! Gosh, it must be pretty hard coming up with something using what other people send you. Yikes!

Just Me said...

I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!! Thank you doesn't seem to be enough... you just about had me in tears and I had such a big smile on my face that my 10 yr old daughter actually said "you are actually smiling ".
I haven't been smiling much these days, just struggles with life. My 10 yr old's grandma is dying of cancer and could leave us at any moment. Her Dad passed on August 21, 2006 and his Mom about to go into eternity has brought up that pain all over again... all of this and the other stuff that goes with living.
anyway... I just wanted to say Thank you and let you know that I got the package... You sure blessed me above and beyond... Thank you for ALL THE EXTRA!!!!!!! God Bless YOU Tosh!!!! MAY HE BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY!!!
I am gonna post it on my blog when I get a picture taken of the extra stuff (I am just gonna use your pic for the other :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs