Wednesday, February 27, 2008


I made this card Tuesday for SCS's color challenge: River Rock, White, and Black!! What an elegant combination!!
This card takes only about 10 minutes to make. It's straight forward...Just one stamp...I stamped the image on white and River Rock, embossed with black ep, cut out the sentiment strip, adhered it to the Rock, Matted, added the bow, and done!!
The image can be found at Stamper's Dream Stamps:

Supplies:
Stamps - Hero Arts CardArt Kindness
Paper - River Rock, Black, Papertrey White
Ink - Black Pigment
Accessories - black ep, wide grosgrain ribbon, scotch dimensional tape

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how beautifully that stamp looks on that carstock! I would have never chosen those colors....but it's gorgeous! I love the elegance...and that fact that it's a 10 minute card that looks like it took a lot more work than that! Great job!

Lynda said...

Oh my gosh Tosh, that card is GREAT! I love that stamp and you did such a good job!

~Lynda

Darlene said...

Wow . . . how did I miss this on SCS? This is gorgeous! Love your ribbon treatment at the top. Great job! Isn't this a great color combo!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an elegant card ... it looks so great in those colors. Wonderful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs