Saturday, February 16, 2008

Teeny Tiny Love birds


I was inspired to make this card by the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoaststampers. I love this stamp by Hero Arts. It's from their CardArt line. The whole card is just one stamp. I just stamped the image on three different colored papers. Cut them out and pieced them together so the whole card would be flush, and just added a touch of embellishments!!
Crackle Accents on the Love tag, and Glossy accents on the birds (Both are by Ranger), and Diamond Stickles on the lace. I also ink distressed the edges with Ranger Frayed burlap distress ink. That's it. The card size is only 2 3/4" x 3 7/8". I cute tiny little love note that only takes minutes to make. You can find this stamp, as well as others like it, at Stamper's Dream.



Supplies:
Stamp - Hero Arts CardArt Love Birds
Paper - SU - Sage Shadow, River Rock, Black
Bazzill ivory
Ink - Ranger Black Soot and Frayed Burlap Distress Inks
Accessories - Ranger Crackle and Glossy Accent Diamond stickles, brads, sponge

9 comments:

April said...

That card is SO beautiful!

Linda Carson said...

What an unique stamp! You certainly brought it to life. Beautifully done Tosh!

Carolyn King said...

JUST TOO COOL TOSH~

RaeAnne said...

i love the aged edges.. i can never figure out how to do that.. lol

Sandy said...

Hello Tosh

This is so stunning card. I love all your creation. You are my inspirtaion. Love it.

Hugs
Sandy from Germany

Lynda said...

This is so nice Tosh! I saw those stamps in Michelle's store and was wondering how they would look on a card and NOW I know ~ it is awesome!!

~Lynda

Angie said...

I've seen many beautiful stamps like this one that have a few different things on it. And I always thought, what would I do with it? I never considered stamping it a few times, butting out the elements and then putting it back together! Thank you for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Your style is just awesome! I LOVE what you did with these stamps. Your vision is so far beyond anything I could have done with that stamp! FABULOUS card, my friend. Thanks for all you do for me. :-)

dpkennedy said...

Beautiful card! I love the crackle on the sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs