Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Treasure Hunt take 2

Okay everyone...I'm sorry that the photo didn't work. I can see it, but apparently no one else can. I wrote down those who have commented already and am reloading this post. Please start the comments with #13. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
treasure

It’s TREASURE HUNT TUESDAY @ Rubbernecker. The Treasure if you find it, will be a free image. However, to receive the Treasure a purchase of any size is required, and your treasure must be claimed between 4:00 am PST until 9:00 pm PST Tuesday (8:00 am EST - 12:00 am EST). Not only is today Treasure Hunt Day, but for every $50 in stamps purchased, you will receive one FREE stamp. You can check out more information on the Rubbernecker Home Page. Go to Frances' blog, StampOwl's Studio, for your first clue.

While you are on the Rubbernecker Homepage make sure and read about the Rubbernecker Bucks Monthly Drawing AND the FREE stamp offer:

*** Each month you can qualify to win $100 coupon good for Rubbernecker or Stamp Oasis stamps! For every $20 you spend, your name is entered once into a drawing.

*** For every $50 you spend on Rubbernecker, Stamp Oasis or KK Originals stamps, you get to choose a FREE stamp!



Dave has offered us some $10 Rubber Buck (good for Stamp Oasis and Rubbernecker stamps only) gift certificates to use as Blog Candy. These are redeemable for any stamps in the Rubbernecker, Stamp Oasis or KK Original sections! To win this blog candy, all you have to do is leave a comment and the number of your comment. I will randomly draw a number and post the winner on Wednesday by noon. Good luck!!

Other Rubbernecker DT members offering Blog Candy:

Frances - StampOwl's Studio
Kittie - Kittie Kraft
Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
Candy - CandyLand


Now for the details about the card I made today. I stamped the image with Ranger Black Soot Distress Ink on watercolor paper and embossed it with black ep. I colored it with Adirondack reinkers and a waterbrush. The back panel was run through the cuttlebug with the new distressed stripes embossing folder. And the white and back panel were ink distressed with Adirondack Eggplant ink. I doodled the little swirly thingy on the end of the sentiment because I thought the space was too empty. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Happy Stamping!

Supplies:
Stamps - Grapes Stained Glass ( sku:223-01)
Thanks a latte text ( sku:203-02)
Paper - Watercolor, SU - black, elegant eggplant, old olive, Papertrey White
Ink - Ranger Black Soot Distress Ink
Adirondack reinkers: pink sherbet, eggplant, lettuce, juniper, denim, lemonade
Accessories - ribbon, brads, cuttlebug embossing folder, sponge, dimensional tape, waterbrush, black embossing powder, heat tool

10 comments:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Wow! Gorgeous stained glass effect. The colors are beautiful! Love the little doodling.

Sheila D said...

#2
Gorgeous card and coloring. If I hand doodled on my card, I would have ruined it. Nice touch. Thanks for the blog candy offer.

Anonymous said...

I love this. You can see the sun shining through the window. Awesome job. Beautiful card.

Deb Neerman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb Neerman said...

#4

Okay, let's try this again, LOLOL!

Love, love, love this card!! The colors are just stunning!!

TFS!

Anonymous said...

I am new to rubbernecker. I understand they will be at a stamp show I plan on attending, so look out!Thanks for the blog candy op.



ma54k@comcast.net

Holly Young said...

Oh this card is just beautiful! Appreciate the blog candy too!

momsforest said...

Cool candy,Thanks for the chance. Alissa...

Sherry Cheever said...

Now I see it! Beautifully done!

Linda Carson said...

Now I can see the card. It is STUNNING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs