Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Violets


I tell ya, sometimes life gets in the way of stamping. I started this card this morning, and things just kept popping up all day. I finished it this afternoon, and am now just getting it posted. Whew!!! Anyway, I made this card using SCS's Sketch for today. You can find it HERE. I turned the sketch on its side.

One of my all time favorite paper companies is My Mind's Eye. And their Penny Lane line has a variety of fun colors, and fabulous texture!!! The designs you see on my card are the reverse palettes of the paper not shown in the store link. I loved the subtle stripes of my base paired with the Violets by Flourishes. The image is colored with copics, and has a hint of Ultrafine Glitter to make the blooms and leaves pop. They are also all paper toled. All the edges are ink distressed with Old Paper (Ranger Distress Ink)

Thanks for stopping by. Hope your week is going well!
Happy Stamping!!
Tosh

Supplies:
Stamps - Violets (Flourishes)
Paper - Penny Lane (My Mind's Eye), Neenah Natural White, Twightlight Medium (Prismatics)
Ink - Old Paper (Ranger Distress Ink), Black
Accessories - Labels IV Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug, Copics, Spring Rain Luxe Satin Ribbon (PTI), Tag Punch (Martha Stewart), Border Punch (Fiskars), Button (PTI), Mini Multicolored Rhinestones (Zva Creative), Dimensional Tape, Sewing Machine, Ultrafine Glitter, Quickie Glue Pen

15 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for the deets on the violets and leaves!

Gail said...

Once again!! BEAUTIFUL!

StampOwl said...

love it Tosh

Mothermark said...

This is just gorgeous! I suppose I was one of those things that just kept poppin up! Snort! It is so beautiful, love these soft colors.....and the sewing and layering is incredible! Beautiful Tosh! Your all day efforts were well worth it!

Unknown said...

How did I miss this card yesterday? It's GORGEOUS!!! I love it that you paper toled the image...such dimension. And it's awesome with that MME paper.

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!!!

Jessica said...

I love this card! It's just gorgeous how you cut out all the leaves and popped them up. Beautiful job!

dpkennedy said...

This is just stunning! I placed my order with Flourishes as soons as I read that the stamps were back in stock! I love their botanicals! The dimension is just gorgeous and the paper you paired with this is so elegant!

Deborah Saaranen said...

oh my my MY! This is just beautiful! I love this image, and this is the prettiest card I've seen with it yet!!!

Kim Teasdale said...

Wow!!! I never get tired of drooling over your cards! Just f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Woweeeeeee! Beautiful!

ChristineCreations said...

Oh my goodness! Gorgeous dimension on this Tosh. Such beautiful work!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I am stunned by this stunner....truly....so pretty...so lovely...so elegant....gorgeous coloring.....fab dimensions....you rock

Rose Ann said...

Your violets are gorgeous and so perfectly colored, Tosh!! I love the dimension and perfect ribbon!!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Wow, the colors are incredible! This is so gorgoeus!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs