Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I'm a bit late posting today. It's Monday and Deb (88Keys - SCS) is in charge of the challenges this month for our CCEE group. This week we were to making a Mother's Day card. To see what the other girls have come up with, head on over the CCEE Stamper's Blog.

This card is rather large. I just took a standard sized piece of black cardstock and folded it in half. The images were stamped with Brilliance Graphite Black and embossed with Clear Detailed ep (JudiKins). The Rhinestones are Kaisercraft, and Multicolored Mini Rhinestones (Zva)

This week is also JustRite Week over at Stamper's Dream. Members of the Design Team will be posting each day this week with May's new JustRite images.



Here's the schedule:
Monday - Kimberly , Laurie , and Michelle

Tuesday - Charmaine , Michelle, Cammie , and me

Wednesday - Denise , Michelle, and me

Thursday - Cindy , Laurie , and Michelle

Friday - Cindy , Cammie , Michelle, Denise , and me


Supplies:
Stamps - Verve
Paper - PTI
Ink - Brilliance Graphite Black
Accessories - Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug, Flower Punches (Martha Stewart, Carl CarlaCraft, PunchBunch), flourishes (Stampin' UP!) Rhinestones (Kaiser and Zva), Border Punch (EK Success), Sheer Ribbon

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Tosh! I love the elegance, your gorgeous layered flowers, the flourishes and that beautiful color combo.

Cindy Haffner said...

Gorgeous Tosh, the black just pops, so pretty.

StampOwl said...

I knew it would be worth the wait and it is ... fabulous card as always Tosh

Gail said...

beautiful card! I've just posted my mothers day card on my blog too!

Amy Sheffer said...

Gasp! This leaves me a bit breathless, Tosh! WOW!!! So many wonderful things ... the layered flowers, the two offset punched borders, the beautiful organdy ribbon - love it all!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy Rozema said...

Totally amazing and beautiful in every way -- gasp gasp gasp!

Carolyn King said...

Gorgeous tosh!!! luckily you made a stunning card cause I was gonna come get you for being a slacker---but heck---it would take me a year to make this so I guess we will forgive you for being a few hours late!

Signed,
Angel Cammie

Carolyn King said...

BUZZER....

too late! You get the buzzer for being a SLACKER...

Signed,
Frances and Cindy

Carolyn King said...

disregard that the last post said it was from Cammie...(she is too sweet to write that!)

Signed,
Google

Rose Ann said...

Oh my...this is soooo gorgeous, Tosh!! I love the colors, images, edging, and pretty flowers!! A real stunner, this is!!

Joan Ervin said...

What an elegant design, Tosh...love the gorgeous colors and fabulous layout with the background panels, scallops, and awesome embellies!!!

Lorelie Kim said...

OMGoodness!! This is incredibly beautiful!! Everything about it is perfect!

Silke Ledlow said...

Fabulous card - Tosh!!! The colors are striking and so dramatic - got to love it :)!!!

Inkerbelle said...

This card is absolutely beautiful! The layout and embellishments are perfect. What an eyecatcher!

Susan (rainy) said...

Stunning!! This is such a beauty!

Sandra MacLean said...

Phew! Now that I'm all caught up on my Hanna cards, I can take a breather and blog hop again! :) I spotted this card on the CCEE blog this morning and had to stop by and tell you how much I LOVE it! The color combo is delicious and reminds me of my favorite ice cream - mint chocolate chip! I can't believe that border punch is a MS one! I assumed it was an EK Success one because I haven't seen this punch at my Michaels. :( I would have snagged it if I had! You seriously need to do a little tutorial on how you build your flowers Tosh because they are better than the paper ones in the stores! Seriously! ((big hugs))

BPB said...

Absolutely beautiful !!!!!

Magnifigue !!!!!

Salute, Lengow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs