Monday, May 11, 2009

CCEE Features IMAMUTTNUT

One of my favorite challenges that I participate in, is when our CCEE group picks a unique user name to feature from Splitcoaststampers. This week Deb picked IMAMUTTNUT (Laurie). Our requirements were to make a card with a dog on it. So I chose to use this sweet Our Craft Lounge troublemaker Pat The Bad Dog, and Pat the Dawg House. I hand drew the fence and colored it all with copics.

The sketch is from the SFYTT sketch, except I moved my sentiment medallion to the right.
To see what the other mutts the girls used today, stop by the CCEE Stampers blog. We'd love to have you participate too.

Well, hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!
Happy Stamping!
Tosh

Supplies:
Stamps - Pat the Bad Dog and Pat the Dawg House (Our Craft Lounge)
Paper - Sassafrass, Prism
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories - Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug, Copics, Cranberry Stitched Ribbon (Stampin' UP!)

15 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Pat is so cool, I love him. Awesome job. Hugs Cindy xxoo

Gabriela (Gabi With An Eye) said...

Oh my! I adore the 11 yummy layers on this one and the way you pieced the dog's arm over the horizontal strip. What a great card!

Unknown said...

Super cute, Tosh! That bad dog is adorable. And you hand drew the fence? I'm tellin 'ya...there is no limit to your many talents! :-)

Denise Marzec said...

Too cute!!! Love the OCL dogs..they make me smile. :)

StampOwl said...

awww this is sooo cute, even if Pat is a bad dog hehe!

ChristineCreations said...

Oh my word! What awesome coloring. A great stamp name card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

ah ha....so here is one of the missing Mutt cards.....was catching up in the CCEE gallery and you hadn't posted......

well....this is adorable...love your image, the coloring, and that sketch rocks....wonderful work as always my dear friend

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

How adorable, Tosh. . .just too too cute!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Delightfully fun and cute, Tosh!

Carolyn King said...

what an amazing scene you have created....LOVE your fence too. Your coloring is amazing girl! Wowza!

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW - this card is WAY tooo cute - love this doggy image!!! Awesome coloring too :)

Laurie Zoellmer said...

OMGosh, what an adorable card! Your work is gorgeous. I love my name (muttnut) over the doorway, what a special touch! I am honored to have been chosen for your challenge :)
Thank you so much Tosh!
-Laurie (imamuttnut)

Joy said...

Tosh, this is soooooooooo cute!!!! :) I love it!

Rose Ann said...

This is so adorable, Tosh...and your coloring looks amazing too!! I love the polka dots and stitched ribbon!!

Lesley said...

Too cute!! Love the fun, bright colours!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs