Friday, September 10, 2010

A Vintage Merry Christmas to you!


The weekend is here!! Yee-ha!! I hope you all had a wonderful week, and get a chance to relax and enjoy your weekend.

The card I have for you today is made with all Waltzingmouse images and Lost dp by My Mind's Eye. I love Claire's vintage sets and since I have a few of them I decided I'd use their Sketch Challenge this week. The deadline to enter their challenge was yesterday, but I liked the sketch so much I wanted to use it and hadn't had a chance to make this card until today. You can find the sketch HERE.

Nothing too elaborate here, so I won't go into in depth details. It's hard to see, but the black ribbon is pleated, and all the paper edges were ink distressed with Black Soot Ranger Distress Ink. The cs is all either PTI or Prism, and I added some Glitter Domes and some Kaisercraft Rhinestones. The border punch is a Martha Stewart one, and all the layers are raised with Scotch dimensional tape.

Have a fantastic weekend my friends!!
Happy Stamping!
Tosh

Stamps: Very Vintage Christmas
Paper: Lost (MME), PTI, Prism
Ink: Black Onyx (Versafine), Black Soot (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Labels 1, Petite Circle Scallops, and Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Ticket Corner Punch (SU!), Glitter Domes, Rhinestones (Kaisercraft), Berder Punch (Martha Stewart), Ribbon, Scotch Dimensional Tape, Scor-Pal

9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Absolutely stunning! I LOVE your work! Perfection!

Unknown said...

Oh WOW! I am in awe Tosha!!! Breathtaking!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous vintage Christmas card, Tosh! Fabulous layers and details!!

Tanya said...

Wow, wow, wow, this is gorgeous!

Silke Ledlow said...

TGIF GF!!! Your vintage X-mas card is simply gorgeous!!! Love the DP, Set and the punched edge!!! Have a fabbo weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Melissa said...

I am so lovin' this card. I love vintage everything and all of the layers, rhinetones, the ribbon...love it all.

Denise Marzec said...

Oh what a COOL stamp! Love it paired with the striped DP and the stitched black ribbon!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

What do you mean "nothing too elaborate?" My word this is gorgeous and makes me feel like eating a candy cane. I love it! The rhinestones are such a great detail.

Gail said...

This is soooo beautiful! I love that font

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs