Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Star Gazing



It's hard to believe the week is half over. Time flies, but that's okay, as long as I can get everything done each day that I need to. For today, I have a wintery card to share with you. I LOVE polar bears. I think they're just super precious. So I was excited to use this image by Stampavie called Star Gazing. It was such an easy image to work with because of all the snow....that means very little coloring. So I colored the holly and trees, and coated the entire image with an ultra fine glitter. It's next to impossible for me to photograph, but irl, it's super sparkly and fun. If you click on the photos, it's a bit easier to see.


The sentiment is from the JustRite set Christmas Nested Sentiments Centers and Verse, and the dp is Annalee by Prima.

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to stop in each day for the rest of this week. I have some fun cards to share. Tomorrow I have a CCEE Stamper's sketch to show you.

Hope you have a super day!!
Happy Stamping!
Tosh

Stamps: Star Gazing (Stampavie), Christmas Nested Sentiments (JR)
Paper: Linen and White (PTI), Annalee (Prima)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Copics, Glitter, Ribbon and Button (PTI), Viva Decor Gloss Gel Opaque, Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Sewing machine

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love this Tosh! It's a gorgeous image, and adding the glitter to it was an awesome touch!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I absolutely covet that border punch.....if it is not raining, tomorrow I may have to stop at Michaels after my car is serviced...you are such an enabler....

this bear card is so cute and yet also has an elegance to it....fabulous

Melissa Sauls said...

This is absolutely lovely Tosh. So elegant with only even the tree colored and you can definitely see the gorgeous shimmer!

Kathy Jones said...

Oh this is gorgeous!!!! I just love the design, border and beautiful colours!!!! I really love how you put the ultra fine glitter all over!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, this is just precious, Tosh!!!! I love polar bears, too....they look sooo dreamy with all that sparkle!!!!!

Jerri Jimenez said...

Way too precious, the shimmer of the paper is perfect for this scene, another beautiful card, love the layout, the papers are beautiful!

Niki Estes said...

Tosh, this is so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs