Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dream Big CCEE Sketch


Hello my stamping friends!! It's Thursday, and that means another CCEE Stamper's Challenge. This week we were given a sketch to work with. We'd love to see what you do with the sketch too, so head on over to the CCEE Stamper's Blog to see how you can join in.

For my card, I used one of Verve's newest releases called Dream Big. I stamped the flowers with Pink Grapefruit and Jumbo Java Versamagic, cut them out, and popped them up with some Scotch Dimensional Tape. The sentiment was also stamped with Jumbo Java. The yummy paper is Oliva by BoBunny.

That's it for today.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Happy Stamping!
Tosh

Stamps: Dream Big
Paper: Ivory, Desert Coral (Prism), Olivia (Bo Bunny)
Ink: Jumbo Java and Pink Grapefruit (VersaMagic)
Accessories: Rhinestones (Prima and Melissa Frances, Ribbon, Long Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sewing Machine, twine

13 comments:

StampOwl said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!

Torico said...

Stunning!!! Pink Grapefruits and Jumbo Java are my most favorite ink!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

So very beautiful, Tosh!! Those colors are luscious!

Jerri Jimenez said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card Tosh, I love this sketch! Your card as always just knocks me off my feet!

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS Girl!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

beyond gorgeous...wow

Gail said...

what a great color combo! I knew this was Verve as soon as I saw it!

Linda Carson said...

L-o-v-e-l-y!!

Susan (rainy) said...

Love this sketch, love your card and absolutely LOVE those big ole fabulous flowers!!

Sankari W. said...

Can I please be you when I grow up? YOU are incredible Tosh!!! What a gorgeous card and those colors are beyond gorgeous!!!!!
Love it!!!
hugs!
Sankari :)

Conniecrafter said...

Great color, love the flowers and sentiment!

Shirley Quarry-wannabcre8tive said...

So beautiful. Love the flowers and your dp's.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Great card, love this sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs