Friday, September 24, 2010

JustRite Sketch Challenge #037

Stamper's Dream


This week, Stamper's Dream is sponsoring the Friday challenge on the JustRite Inspiration Blog . The challenge is a sketch, and the prize is a $50 shopping spree at Stamper's Dream . Trust me when I tell you that you won't have any trouble spending it there when you see all the latest and greatest products we have in stock, including the complete JustRite Christmas stamp collection!

Just use the sketch challenge #037 to make your card, then post it on the JustRite Inspiration Blog using Mr. Linky. You have until Thursday, September 30 at 9 am.

Here's the card I made with this week's sketch challenge.


Remember, all the colored words are links that will take you directly to that product.

I stamped a JustRite Christmas sentiment from the set Nature's Nested Sentiments with Black Onyx Versafine directly onto some Annalee (Prima) dp that I used throughout the card.. It has a wonderful variety of sentiments for all occasions. I then diecut the sentiment with a Mega Ovals Lg Nestabilities die, and framed it with Labels 14. All the edges were then ink distressed with Antique Linen Ranger Distress Ink, and I added some sparkly snowflake stickers by ki Memories. I also added some glitter domes. They remind me of itty bitty snowballs. Lastly, I added a Martha Stewart border punch and some fun sewing along the borders. Notice my stitched snowflakes towards the bottom half? Here's a closer look. I was having a little fun with my sewing machine. *grin*


That's it for my card for today.
Please visit these members of The Dream Team to see what fabulous challenge card samples they have made for you:

Michelle
Tosh ...you're here :)
Cammie
Laurie
Amy
Christina
Karen

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Good grief...your stitching is 'da bomb! Beautiful card with such gorgeous details.

Carolyn King said...

holy macaroni---i have a hard enough time sewing a straight line---wow...loving that stitched snowflake border.
seriously girl---your talent is out of control!

Christina Fischer said...

GET OUT!!! Those stitched snowflakes are fantastic! What a gorgeous card!

Karen Giron said...

Stitched snowflakes? A-Mazing!!! Girl, this is so brilliant!

Linda Carson said...

Truly delightful & amazingly creative!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhhhh, sweet card, Tosh, with such pretty colors! And look at those stitches and wonderful accessories. Love this!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Tosh!! I so love the colors, the layout, the use of dies and your stitching. So elegant!! Stunning holiday card!!
hugs,
Chris

Amy Sheffer said...

ACK!! LOVE, love, love your stitching! This is GORGEOUS, Tosh!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Tosha! Those shimmery snowflakes are stunning & I love the embroidery as well! So creative :)

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love these soft colors and the stitching around the sentiment and your border stitching are so pretty, great way to get use out of those beautiful stitches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs