Sunday, September 19, 2010

Embossed White Snowflake



I realize this picture is dark, and a bit yellow in tint, but I wanted you to be able to see the detail in the embossing.

So, this is the final card I made for "White Week", and it was the simplest of them all. I just took the largest snowflake from the new Spellbinders 2010 Snowflake Pendant set, that I got from Stamper's Dream, and embossed it on white cs. Then I just added a "Thanks" sentiment from the Verve set Celebration of Thanks, layered the white on white (cause I LOVE that look), and added a border to the bottom with an EK Success Punch. I know, I do that a lot too, *grin* but I LOVE the elegance the punched border gives to a card.

That's it. Easy as pie, and it makes for a quick thank you card during the holiday season.

I hope you've enjoyed my White Week. I'll have a Halloween card, a vintage get well card, and a couple of others to share with you this week, so please, stop by again.

Happy stamping my friends!!
Tosh

12 comments:

Pauline said...

Gorgeous!! I love the simplicity of this card. Your cards are amazing.

Karen Giron said...

It's gorgeous!! love the subtle embossing and the border.

Carolyn King said...

wow....look at you go. You have created so many jaw dropping cards with the white theme this week. I cannot even tell you how inspiring you are. I wouldnt even know where to begin with one but now i have lots of ideas!!!
You rock girlie.
Sheer elegance :)

Sandee Shanabrough said...

This is gorgeous!!!! Now I have another thing to add to my long list of 'gotta haves'!

ChristineCreations said...

GASP! Gorgeous Tosh! And i just got this die too! What stunning inspiration thank you!

Linda Carson said...

Lovely!

Vickie said...

I love your embossed white snowflake card, Tosha.! It's elegant and perfectly CAS ~ right up my alley! I've been thinking about Christmas cards lately and you've shared a beautiful inspiration. Thanks so much!

Jan Castle said...

And I thought I had all the Spellbinders dies I could want!!! Silly me! Beautiful card!!!!
Jan Castle

Joanne (jojot) said...

sparkling white gorgeousness

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Tosh! Such simple but glorious beauty! All your white cards are amazing!

dpkennedy said...

Wow! Gorgeous elegance! Love this card Tosh!

Linda Beeson said...

Now this stopped me in my tracks! What an outstandingly wonderful card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs