Saturday, September 18, 2010

An embossed CAS with sparkle!!

It's Saturday, and I'm still sharing my white creations. I've been having such a ball with these. For this CAS card, all I did was run my white cs through my Cuttlebug with the Season's Greetings Embossing folder, rounded the edges, and added snowflakes I made with Spellbinders' Snowflake Borderabilities. I just coated them with my Quickie Glue Pen, added some Glitter and some Rhinestones, and added some dimension with Scotch Dimensional tape. That was it. Sorry for the darker photo, but I wanted you to be able to see the embossing better. If you click on the photo, it shows up a bit more too.


Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Be sure to check back tomorrow. I have another embossed white card to share.
Happy Stamping my friends!
Tosh

10 comments:

Gabriela said...

What a beauty! Your white embossed card is so clean and elegant. I love the way the glitterred Borderabilities snowflakes dance across the front. You are quite the artist and never miss a single detail. THis one's stunning.

Deborah Anton said...

Gorgeous and so simple!! Ok.. Now I am going to have to do something like this!! : )

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Tosh, another ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS piece of work! Oh my. . .I really LOVE this! Sigh!

dpkennedy said...

Another white on white gorgeous card! Love the touch of sparkle-so elegant!

Betty said...

That is SO pretty Tosh. I just love the look of white on white.

Joan Ervin said...

I'll tell ya, Tosh...you could make an old shoe look like a million bucks...your white CAS creation is sooo elegant and gorgeous....WOW.....you are such an inspiration!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so pretty!!
Beth Greco

Silke Ledlow said...

Check out all the fabulous white cards you've been creating! They are all FANTASTIC Tosh! Hugs ~S~

Joanne (jojot) said...

stunning, Tosh....wowza

Jami said...

WOW! WOW! WOW!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs