Tuesday, March 8, 2011

You Make Me Smile!!

I have another PC Go-to Sketches reject to share with you today. :) I used the Butterflies from the Verve set Blue skies for sketch #31, colored them with copics and added a touch of sparkle with some Stardust Stickles. These have to be my absolute favorite butterflies!! They're just so elegant!! Lastly, I added a few rhinestones.

That's it...easy peasy!

Have a Happy Tuesday!! Hope you got some crafting in today. A day's just not complete until you craft a bit, even if you only get to sift through some of your supplies!!

Happy Stamping my friends!!
Tosh


Stamps: Blue Skies (Verve)
Paper: White (PTI), Flutter Butter Honey (BoBunny)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories: Stardust Stickles, Rhinestones (Melissa Frances), Copics

11 comments:

Keva said...

This is gorgeous! The coloring on the butterflies is so delicate and they appear to really be fluttering about. Love it.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my word, Tosh, I can't believe this wasn't accepted. . .it's absolutely gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Goes to show you why I'm not the creative editor, or whoever makes the choices of cards to publish-your's is amazing...I sure would have chosen it! The butterflies are gorgeous:)

Unknown said...

This is so cute. I love the butterflies.

Leslie Miller said...

Oooooh, all those pretty butterflies! What a sweet and delightful card, Tosh!

Merry said...

So pretty..I love how you have placed the butterflies...

Jerri Jimenez said...

This is so sweet Tosh! I'm so ready for Spring and this card screams "Spring" to me . . . love the colors and the bling . . . precious!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, like the colors you have chosen for the butterflies!

Torico said...

OMG, this is absolutely beautiful, Tosh! The placement of the butterflies and blinkies is PERFECT!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

CAS drama....such a beauty

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Eeeks! I'm in butterfly heaven! This is just a total WOW card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs