Sunday, March 27, 2011

March Verve Release After-Party


There's an after party goin' on over at the Verve Blog today where you can see each Verve Diva's favorite project made with the newest Verve release. Click HERE to see the entire collection. If you purchase the whole shebang, it's 15% off!! How awesome is that!!!

I chose to use the Hope Perches Plain Jane for this card. I love the sentiment, and just happened to purchase some beautiful feathers from Hobby Lobby recently. Talk about perfect timing. Here's a close-up of the sentiment. Isn't the font and arrangement beautiful?!?!?



I also made this Knotted Chrysanthemum flower a short while ago (with satin and organza ribbon) and was waiting for the perfect time to use it. I purchased the tutorial HERE.

I love this Madeline patterned paper by My Mind's Eye, and thought it would be perfect with this sentiment, flower and feathers. I added a bit of sparkle too with some rhinestones by Prima and Kaisercraft. The layout, is a loose interpretation of Sankari's VLV sketch found HERE.


Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you had a nice weekend!
Don't forget to check out the Verve Blog today.
Happy Stamping!
Tosh

18 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh how perfect are your feathers? This is fabulous!

Tanya said...

Oooooh Tosh this is amazing! I love all your elements, the feathers, the papers and your gorgeous flower! WOW!

Gabriela said...

What a beauty! Your flower is fantastic! Thank you for sharing the link for the purchase of the tutorial. I adore the feathers too. They're small size is perfect! Tosh, your card is stunning. Have a happy Sunday. We awakened to snow. That's right, my cherry blossoms are blanketed n the white stuff.

Laurie Schmidlin said...

TOSH!! I gasped out loud when I saw this!! Stunning doesn't even begin to cover how amazing this card is! The feathers, bling, and THAT FLOWER...oh my word girl!! Wow!

Brenda Devall said...

This card is wonderful. The flower is like the cherry on top. Lovely!

Corine van der Zee said...

This is zo gorgeoussss and elegant!

Hugs,Corine

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Absolutely gorgous, Tosh!!! LOVE that organza bow, the bling and the FEATHERS!!! So beautiful!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Well, gf.....what a beautiful 'home' you made for that sentiment....fabulous and classy

Gail said...

Fabulous card and I love your new profile pic ;)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Tosh, this is just STUNNING! Oh my! Trying to catch my breath! :)

Sankari W. said...

Pretty much the definition of Toshawesome! LOVE your creation Tosh and the feathers are the perfect and sweetest touch! you soooooo rock!!!

Torico said...

It's breathtaking, Tosha!!! Absolutely beautiful...

Bonnie Weiss said...

Another stunning beauty, Tosh ... your creativity never cease to amaze and inspire me.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Stunning Tosh!! Love your layout, the textures and that gorgeous flower!!
hugs,
Chris

Jerri Jimenez said...

Oh my word Tosh, this is absolutely gorgeous! Your card is over-the-top gorgeousness girl! Thank you so much for the link, I'm off to see that tutorial . . . sigh . . . love those flowers!

joyduvall said...

Very beautiful! I love handmade elements they always seem so much more impressive.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful combination of papers, feathers and flower, that sentiment is laid out cool and love the bling!

eliza said...

Hello Tosh!

That is such a lovely design! The Knotted Chrysanthemum looked perfect with the feathers and the stamped card. I wish I have the talent for stamping.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs