Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Happy Hello!!

Hello everyone!! I hope you had a fabulous weekend!! I tried something new yesterday...fondue. Didn't turn out as well as I would have liked though. I'm going to have to try some different recipes.

Today I'd like to share a little 3x3 card that didn't get picked for the Paper Crafts Go-to Sketches for Card Makers that I entered. It was based on Sketch #64.

It's pretty easy and straight forward. I just stamped the sentiments, from the Verve set Happy Hello, onto Basics Manilla Paper by Basicgrey and assembled with a little library clip from SU! The card base is Kraft by Papertrey Ink.

I actually was blessed to have a few cards picked for publication, but also have a few that were rejected. So I'll be sharing those in the next few days.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super week and Happy stamping!!
Tosh


Stamps: Happy Hello (Verve)
Paper: Kraft (PTI) and Basics Manilla Paper Pad (Basicgrey)
Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine), Brushed Corduroy (Ranger)
Accessories: Library Clip (SU!), Binding Edger Punch (EK Success)

8 comments:

Keva said...

I cannot imagine anything of yours not getting picked. This is so adorable! Love the colors and the sentiments. Adorable!

Michelle Woerner said...

Totally cute!!! Love the neutrals! Did you link it up to Amber's hop? I linked my current post up.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I have never tried fondue so I am sure you did much better than me. Sounds fun!!

Your card is beautiful!! I just love your neutrals and the sentiments. As usual, your layout rocks.
hugs,
Chris

Jerri Jimenez said...

It's a winner in my book Tosh, absolutely love it!

Luanne said...

This is wonderful! And congrats on being chosen for publication! They've made a great choice! TFS!

Conniecrafter said...

I think it's great, one that would be great for masculine card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a unique and fabulous design

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Tosh, this is so funky and cool! LOVE, love, love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs