Friday, March 11, 2011

Delightful Viva la Verve Sketch


It's Friday!! Woo-Hoo!! The weekend is finally here, and my imac is all better thanks to the apple doc!! I tell ya, the service department at the apple store in Fresno, is "the bomb"!! So kind, so helpful, and oh, so smart!! I even got my daughter set up with a macbook for college. I know...she's spoiled. :)

As for my card for today, well I used the fantastic Viva la Verve March Week 3 sketch by Maureen. I just got some fun new MME Stella Rose "Journal cards", and this sketch was perfect for it! I just added two charming coffee cups from the Verve set Delightful and Delicious, some MFT scallops, a couple of PTI buttons, and some natural burlap string that I colored with the N5 Copic marker to match the papers. The sentiment panel was ink distressed with Pumice Stone and Scattered Straw Ranger Distress Ink. Lastly, I added a couple of Iroc rhinestones a bit of stitching and paper distressing with my Distrezz-it-All. That's it. Fun and easy.

Thanks for dropping by!!
Have a fun, safe weekend!
Hope you get some stamp therapy in. I know it does me some good!!
Happy stampin' ya'll!
Tosh


Stamps: Delightful and Delicious (Verve)
Paper: Vintage Cream (PTI), Stella Rose Hattie (MME)
Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine), Pumice Stone and Scattered Straw (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Labels 2 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Copics, Buttons (PTI), Natural Burlap String (May Arts), Iroc Rhinestones, Scallop die (MFT), Distrezz-it-All, Sewing machine

12 comments:

Keva said...

Ooh, I love those colors and the sketch. Great inspiration card...love it!

Maureen said...

LOVE this all over again this morning :) That journalling card is "da bomb!" Thanks for playing with my first sketch :)

Unknown said...

Love your card! I adore those tea cups and the sentiment too:)Glad your imac is all better!

Joanne (jojot) said...

perfectly sweet....great sketch...lucky you and lucky daughter.....

Heather Rogers said...

Super cute! I am off to make myself some coffee now. LOL :)

Michele Kovack said...

This is such a fabulous card!

Corine van der Zee said...

Beautiful card!

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

What a beatiful card Tosha. The set of Delightful and Delicious is fantastic. Also your colours.
Greet from Holland.
Marja

Joan Ervin said...

What an AWESOME design, Tosh!!!! I just love the layout and how you added the sewing and the distressing...sooo fabulous!!!!

Betty Wright said...

I saw this over at the coast and just had to blop over with another shout out! Gorgeous! The colors are detaiing are so rich! Beautifully done, Tosh!

Conniecrafter said...

very cool, neat stamping, great design and love your stitching!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Yet another fabulous card! I seriously love the papers, the gorgeous shading, the zigzag stitches and that button/string combo. Well... everything! It just makes my heart happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs