Wednesday, March 2, 2011

An Irish Blessing


Hello my friends!! It's been awhile since I've posted, and I'm sorry. I've been busy stamping though and will have tons to share with you soon.

I made today's card for this months first Viva la Verve sketch designed by Amber, and for an uber talented stamping friend who has a St. Patrick's Day birthday. I thought this Irish Blessing from Verve's Blessings set would be perfect!! She also adores Shamrocks, and I'm sure she has quite a collection, so I included another sentiment on the inside.


Is this sentiment perfect or what?! Love it!! I found a photo of the shamrock online, printed it out, and cut it out of felt. I know it's not the traditional bright green, but I'm more of a "mellow" stamper. *grin*

Now, I should also let you know that this Blessings set that I used is the Stamp of the Month over at Verve, and you can get it for 30% off!!

That's it for today ya'll!! Have a super week!! And Happy Stamping!!
Tosh


Stamps: Blessings (Verve)
Paper: Vintage Cream (PTI), Steampunk Debutante (Graphic 45)
Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine), Antique Linen (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Labels 17 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Felt (Prairie Point Junction), Button (PTI), Lace (Wild Orchid Crafts), Pearls (Kaisercraft), Sewing Machine, Zutter Distrezz~it~All

14 comments:

Jessica said...

This is very cool, love the shamrock.

Shannan Teubner said...

Tosh, this is GORGEOUS!! Love the pearls & lace.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Love your colors. Great design with all your neat elements.

Maureen said...

this is just lovely, Tosh...you know 2 friends with this fabulous birthday? :D Lucky you :) That little felt shamrock is making me swoon :)

Julia Aston said...

Love this Tosh! great papers, stitching, distressing and very pretty stamps!

Keva said...

I'm not sure what I love most about this card. The colors are great, shamrock is so cute, and the sentiment panel looks so perfectly done. The shading, the actual sentiment..it's just so awesome. What a beautiful card to get in the mail!

Bonnie Weiss said...

The green shades you have used are so soothing and make for a less "in-your-face" green Shamrock card. It's stunning.

Jerri Jimenez said...

Absolutely stunning girl!

irishgreensue said...

Love the muted shades to get your sentiment to feel like a big warm HUG! Thanks for the sketch - just what I needed!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fab Irish blessing inspired creation my friend...love the shabby chic feel to it

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love these shades of green, great quote and love your shammrock!

~ Jo ~ said...

Beautiful card!! Love it!

dpkennedy said...

I love the felt shamrock! This is so elegant!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful, Tosh! Love that lace and that fabulous felt shamrock!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs