Thursday, March 3, 2011

Butterfly Suite

March has arrived. And it's colder here than it was in January!! Crazy!! But I love it!! Cold and rainy weather just makes me feel all cozy when I'm in the house, and creating in my stamp room!! Now I just need an extra hot vanilla latte!! *sigh*

Okay...you probably came here to see a card, not listen to me ramble about weather. *grin* Since it's Thursday, it's time for another CCEE Challenge, and this week our fearless hostess Joanne has challenged us to include swirls on our cards. I used some swirly rhinestones for the butterfly trails.

I just fell in love with this Penny Black image when I saw it in the Stamper's Dream Store, and just had to have it. I mean seriously...it has music, flowers and butterflies!! Be still my heart. It's called Butterfly Suite. I stamped it with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, and colored it with my Copics, and then framed it with the Labels 10 die. I also added some lace, a punched and scored border, some ribbon, and a sweet little button. The sentiment along the bottom left is from a JustRite set called Fancy Tags. Lastly, I thought this sweet image needed a bit of sparkle, so I added some Startdust Stickles to top it all off. Oh, and that beautiful dp is from Echo Park's Springtime line!!! I'm in love with this collection!!!
Here's a close up so you can see a bit of the sparkle. If you click on the photo you can see the sparkle a bit more.

That's it for my card today my friends!! Be sure to check out what the other CCEE gals have to share over at the CCEE Stamper's Blog.

Thanks for Visiting!! And happy stamping!!
Tosh


Stamps: Butterfly Suite (Penny Black), Fancy Tags (JustRite)
Paper: White (PTI), Springtime (Echo Park)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Tumbled Glass (Ranger Distress Ink)
Accessories: Copics, Labels 10 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Border Punch (MS), Scor-Buddy, Stardust Stickles, Lace (Wild Orchid Crafts), Ribbon and Silver Cord (May Arts), Button (PTI), Rhinestone Flourish (ZVA Creative), Sewing Machine

22 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! What a gorgeous card, Tosh! Elegant and beautiful in every detail! It even has a romantic feel to it. AWESOME job, my sweet friend!

Jerri Jimenez said...

This is so soft and beautiful Tosh, I absolutely love those dreamy papers!

Corine van der Zee said...

Gorgeoussssss!!!! LOVE IT!!! The colors, image and details! Thank you for sharing...

Hugs Corine

Nowalinka said...

So beautiful :)

Stamp like you mean it said...

Oh Sistah!!!!! Seriously delish! LYMI

Keva said...

This is so lovely. I really like the bling trails from the butterflies. Just gorgeous.

Luanne said...

Did you cut out all those details on your flower??? Unbelievable! This is gorgeous, and I can see why you had to have it! :-) Beautiful.

Joanne (jojot) said...

finally got on to leave my comment...dang Blogger....lol

anyhoo...I was glad to come back and look at this beauty once again...fabulous detail work and GORGEOUS results

wannabcre8tive said...

Tosh, I love this gorgeous card and all the wonderful details you added.
Beautiful lace and I love the music dp with the happy butterflies.

Louise Brown said...

Gorgeous card! Love the vintage look with the lace.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh Girly this is so so PRETTY!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Soft, elegant, and beautiful, Toshie-Pooh! I love it!

Pauline said...

Stunning! I just bought this stamp last week. Beautiful layout and colours!

StampOwl said...

so pretty

Unknown said...

The only thing I can say is "GORGEOUS".

Silke Ledlow said...

So gorgeous and springy...I love it! Hugs ~S~

Ida said...

This is simply divine. Love, Love, Love this card!

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely combo of flower, butterflies and neat music background!

Davi said...

Zowee that is gorgeous!! Love that stamp and how you used is is fabulous!!

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful creation. I love the sheet music and sweet butterfly. :)

dpkennedy said...

Oh Tosh, this is stunning! I love the colors, the dimension and the lace! Wow!

Unknown said...

Your card is beyond beautiful! WOW!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs