Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Viva la Verve Inspired

Amber has some wonderful sketches and inspirations over at the Viva la Verve forum found HERE. I used this past Friday's as a starting point for this card, and the third photo as the inspiration. I LOVE the cross from Verve's set Everlasting Life. It's so beautiful pieced.

This card is pretty straight forward. No special techniques. I just followed the sketch, did a bit of sewing and added some glitter and buttons. Woila...easy.

Thank you so very much for stopping by. I hope your week is off to a fabulous start!
Happy Stamping my friends!!




Stamps:
Everlasting Life
Paper: Inspire (Memory Box), Imaginisce, Suede Brown Dark (Prism), Neenah Natural
Ink: Vintage Sepia (Versafine), Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Labels 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Buttons (PTI), Glitter (Doodlebug), Sewing Machine, Border Punches (EK Success and Fiskars), Dimensional Tape (Scotch)

8 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This is beautiful! Love all the card's texture!

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful, Tosh! Wonderful patterns, textures, and detailing! Gorgeous card!

StampOwl said...

another beauty Tosh

Gabriela said...

Tosha - Tosha - Tosha! What a truly beautiful card! Love your impeccable stitching, your muted "serious" colors and exquisite detail. This is the perfect card for my sweet Mother. You amaze me.

ChristineCreations said...

You are just the best at giving paper that rich aged look. I honestly came to your blog the other day just to try and figure it out so I could do it myself! Beautiful card Tosh!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Oh I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the stitching. This is just gorgeous Tosh!

Rose Ann said...

Well...this certainly doesn't look so "easy", Tosh! Your stitching is perfect, and I love the beautiful images!! Such pretty papers and perfect distressing as well!

Vicky Gould said...

beautiful colors, layout and stitching. Love it, Tosh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs