Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Sweet Challenge

Is it Thursday already? Wow! Where has the time gone? Guess that means the weekend is almost upon us!! Woot!! :o)

Well, today's card is was made for our third CCEE challenge this month. Charlene wanted us to show something sweet. It could be an altered project or a card. Well, I used this charming "Sweet"-Pea image by Flourishes that I got from Stamper's Dream. Okay...that's probably not what Charlene meant, but she did say sweet. *grin*

The image is colored with copics, and the dp is Black Brocade Wedding by Making Memories.
It's blinged up quite a bit with Multicolored Mini Rhinestones by Zva Creative, and Rhinestones by Kaisercraft. I used Mercy's wonderfully fun sketch found HERE. Love the squares!!

We'd love to have you join us in our challenge this week. Just head on over to the CCEE Stampers blog for all the details.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Tosh

Stamps: Sweet Peas (Flourishes)
Paper: Making Memories, Black (Prism), Neenah
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: Copics, Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Glitter, Quickie Glue Pen, Rhinestones, Border Punch (Fiskars), Dimensional Tape (Scotch)

19 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

sweet in image....deeeelish in design......and on the edge of a buzzzzzz.....jk.....

what a beauty

Sabrina said...

Had to laugh when I saw this on the CCEE blog this morning. But on the edge of a buzz - what's jojot on about. Isn't that chocolate colour you've used to match with the pink, and what could be sweeter than the scent of one of those beauties :D.

StampOwl said...

most definitely on the edge a buzzzzzzz hehe .... you gonna add them to your salad maybe?????? Gorgeous card anyway LOL!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

That is such a sweet image. Really, it's so pretty. I love this card. Those rhinestone details are just the right touch.

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet Tosh, great play on words. Your card is GORGEOUS!!

Unknown said...

Well I think it's sweet no matter what Charlene says! LOL! And no bzzzzz from me, my friend! It's gorgeous in every tiny detail!

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous, Tosh!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

I'm thinkin' you were missin' the sound of that buzzer, my friend, and you're testin' the waters. Mmm-hmmmm. That's what I think stinker Tosh is up to. Heh-heh! But, knowing how sweet and guileless you are and what gorgeous creations you bring to us, we'll give you a little slack (this time). Besides, I think Sabrina made a good point about the chocolate and pink and Hootsie had a good idea to add the flower petals to your salad, thereby making it a "sweet" treat! Love ya, Toshy-pooh!!

Stef Perry said...

What a beautiful card! I believe "sweetness is in the eye of the beholder", so your image fits the theme perfectly to me!!

Rose Ann said...

Your Sweet Peas are gorgeous, Tosh...and I love all of your bling as well!!

Silke Ledlow said...

S-W-E-E-T and FABULOUS!!! I love your take on the Sketch!!! Hugs ~S~

Denise Marzec said...

So gorgeous! Love the row of pink bling and the punched corners at the top. :)

Linda Carson said...

Picture PERFECT!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty combo of papers and just love the use of gems all over the card!

Betty said...

Love the layout on this card. I think I shall be using this. Thanks for all you share.

Carolyn King said...

so beautiful Tosh! love that dp! I have it and am hoarding it!

cyga said...

wonderfull card, you great match patterns

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful card Tosh! fun take on sweet!
Your blog is filled with wonderful inspiration!
Blessings, Maria

dpkennedy said...

I love this Sweet Pea image! Beautiful card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs