Tuesday, February 23, 2010

JustRite at Stamper's Dream


It's JustRite week at Stamper's Dream, so the Dream team is showing some wonderful ideas for these new images. I used the sentiment "Friends are flowers in the garden of life" from the set Joyful Hearts. I stamped it with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, directly onto Pink Paislee's dp North Pole. The flowers are colored with copics and have a hint of silver Spica Pen in their centers.

I framed the sentiment with an Oval Scallop Nestabilties die from Spellbinders, cut the scallops, then burnished and curled them with a stylus. (I have a tutorial planned for this next weekend to show you how I make my flowers). The next layer was made with a Sizzix Frame embossing folder, and the base with the Labels 8 Nestabilities die from Spellbinders.



Now, check out what some of the other gals have come up with today: Cindy, Denise, Michelle

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!




Stamps: Joyful Hearts
Paper: Kraft (Prism), Neenah, North Pole (Pink Paislee)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Labels 8, Classic Oval and Scallop Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Frame embossing folder (Sizzix), Border Punch (EK Success), Lace (Webster's Pages), Flower Punches (Punch Bunch), Leaf Punches (Martha Stewart), Flourishes (SU!), Pearls (Kaisercraft), Twill (May Arts), Copics, Spica Pens, Dimensional Tape (Scotch)

30 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This has such a beautiful rustic feel to it!

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous details, Tosh! So soft and feminine!

Silke Ledlow said...

I knew you would create something gorgeous today...what a fab design - Tosh!!! Love your card!!! Hugs ~S~

Dawn Easton said...

Tosh, this is beautiful! Wow! You do vintage sooooooooo well! I need to come visit you and you can give me lessons! I LOVE the look but can't do it...rofl!
Just gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Girl, you never cease to amaze me with the awesome designs you create! And the details....WOW! This card IS da bomb! Simply perfect in every way!!!

Christy Farneth-Kerr said...

Beautiful card !!

Melissa said...

Oh my gravy! This card is out of this world gorgeous! Perfect, perfect, perfect! Looks like I will be seeing you soon :)

Sharon Harnist said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Tosha!!

Eva said...

Yepppp...I am blown away, this is incredible!!!!!

Anneke klerks said...

sooooooooo beautyful!!!!!!!!!!!!

anneke

Steph Ackerman said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Just Gorgeous! love all the layers, and just by clipping the scallops on the oval it just changes the whole feel of that die!
Love it!

Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Tosh, this is awesome. Wonderful concept on putting it all together. thanks for sharing

Carolyn King said...

oh. gasp! GORGEOUS!
LOVE what you do with some ink and paper and punches! sigh!

Velta said...

Obviously your talent knows no boundaries...This is stunning and I love all the lace and embellies...Just amazing!

Cindy Lawrence said...

INCREDIBLE! I actually gasped out loud when I got to your blog today! It is just crazy-beautiful in every way! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

I agree CRAZY BEAUTIFUL!!

Debbie said...

OH my goodness! Your card is just beautiful. I love it. I could stare at it all day. hum... maybe I need it to be sitting on my desk for inspiration.

Take care,

Debbie

Angella D. Crockett said...

Tosh, you are still my hero! My gosh, girl! Your amazing creations just blow my mind! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog....sorry I don't get here much to comment, however, I drool over every single thing you make! Hope all is well!! God Bless!!!

Julia Aston said...

Wow Tosh! I just love all your sponged framings on this - cutting the scallops is such a great idea!! Your lace and the punched edge under it are super! what a beautiful card!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow this is just awesome, love the colors, layering of the framing, what you did with the scallop is so neat!! Look forward to your tutorial on the flowers!

samaranavi.blogspot.com said...

ahhhhhh a toshy! music to my heart!!!!

Louise said...

This is aboslutely gorgeous!!! Love your creations, I like the aged look that you do!!!! Beautiful colors, as always.

Louise

Anke said...

WOW Tosh what a wonderful card, so lovely.

Anke

Rose Ann said...

Layers and layers of beauty here, Tosh!! I LOVE every detail, and how rich and feminine this is!!

KAT said...

The layout and use of nesties on this piece is stunning! Love the layout and the lace that you used!

Amy Sheffer said...

Unbelievably gorgeous, Tosh! Love the richness from all the sponging and the ruffly border along the bottom!

ChristineCreations said...

Girl you are amazing! I think I need to enroll in the Tosha School for Vintage Design. Every element is beautiful!

Laurie Schmidlin said...

Are you kidding me??? Seriously?!!?! How much talent does one person need??? LOL!! You do wonders with paper, you know that? Could you share just a portion of your talent with me....please? :-) You are just amazing!!

Linda L said...

Oh wow, this is another stunner...you mention the word "burnish" in this blog post Tosh...could you tell me what you mean by that please. Cheers! xL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs