Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm so Blessed!!

It's a great day today!! Sunshine and birds singing. God is so good!!
Today I have a card to show you that I made for a friend who has requested a few cards to send to her MIL who lives quite a ways away and is going through a lot right now. She asked that I use this sentiment from the Verve set Just For You. I framed this beautiful sentiment with the Martha Stewart all around punches, and I created the flower with Spellbinders' Dahlia Nestabilities die, the Mega Lily leaves by Punch Bunch and a couple of snowflake punches, by Martha Stewart, in the center for the stamens . I added some Cinnamon Stickles to the petals to match the sparkle in the Fall in Love dp by My Mind's Eye.

I used yesterday's Mojo Monday sketch for a starting off point. I sewed across the top and bottom instead of adding the scalloped border, and I just realized, while adding my link, that I forgot the ribbon behind the main panel. *groan* I seem to miss one element each time I do a challenge....grrrrr.....anyway...back to the description....lastly, I added some bling with Rhinestones (Zva Creative and Kaisercraft). All the edges were ink distressed with Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress Ink).

That's it for today ya'll. For those of you who live in the US, hope you enjoyed your nice long weekend!!
Happy Stamping!
Tosh

Stamps: Just For You
Paper: Fall in Love (MME), Birchtone Dark (Prism), Neenah
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Dahlia Nestabilities (Spellbinders), All Around Punches and Snowflake Punch (Martha Stewart), Mega Lily Leaves Punch (Punch Bunch), Lace (Webster's), Stickles, Rhinestones (Zva Creative and Kaisercraft), Corner Rounder Punch (EK Success), Sewing Machine

23 comments:

Cindy Lawrence said...

Stunning, Tosh! That flower is absolutely GORGEOUS in all it's sparkly goodness! You are amazing! :)

Nikki Schmaltz said...

My Goodness! You ARE blessed....Blessed with TALENT, Girl. Love that flower!

Gabriela said...

Tosha - what a lovely card for your friend's grandmother. The antique dahlia and lace are absolutely heartwarming. I adore the light blue embosses background too. You're talent is amazing.

Elaine A said...

Tosh -

This is just lovely. I love all the care and detail you put into your art - it shows!

Elaine Allen

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my word, girl, that's stunning! Love the blinged up frame and that flower....swoon!

Anke said...

WOW Tosh what a wonderful card, I love your Dahlia flowers and the colors.

Anke

StampOwl said...

GOrgeous Tosh

Danni said...

What a gorgeous card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow...totally gorgeous, my dear friend.....what joy this will bring your friend's mother....

Whimsey said...

WOW...WOW...WOW...

Yep, pretty speechless!

How about a tutorial on your fabulous decorative punch, I haven't used any like that yet. And that flower is delightful; how about a tutorial for it too? :D Did you spray it with something; I like the sparkle and it looks a bit stiff; not flimsy looking. Just gorgeous!

Die Cut Lady said...

I love the flower but how do you send a card with it on? Do you put it in a box?
Donna

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

So gorgeous and lovely, Tosh! That flower is exquisite!

Deborah Anton said...

Amazing flower!! A wowzer card!

Melissa Sauls said...

You ARE blessed my friend....with some super duper talent!!! Drop dead gorgeous card! The flower is just YUM!

Silke Ledlow said...

Drop dead gorgeous!!! I love this card...but then again I love everything you make :)!!! Your friend is gonna love this and so will her MIL!!! Amazing details - Tosh!!! Hugs ~S~

Nina I. said...

This is fantastic!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colours;-))))

Hugs NIna

Amy Sheffer said...

Incredible! Love the teeny crystals on the frame - breathtaking! And that flower is AMAZING!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is positively drool-worthy, Tosh! Every detail is perfect.

Rose Ann said...

Your flower is absolutely amazing, and I love all of the pretty rhinestones on your frame!! Beautiful card, Tosh!!

dpkennedy said...

This is just stunning! I love the tiny gems on the frame and that flower is gorgeous!!

Bonnie Weiss said...

Another creation of perfection, Tosh ... simply beautiful!

Mothermark said...

Beautiful Tosh. Wonderful card and what a flower! I love the tutorial you made! So awesome!

Mothermark said...

Nothing is more awesome than this tutorial, except the flower! Good job Tosh, you rocked this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs