Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pencil inspired

Charlene gave us a wonderful sight called ImageKind to use as inspiration this week for our CCEE Challenge. I chose the photo of the heart pencils found HERE. I loved the different colored hearts, so I designed my card around that aspect. For the recessed hearts, I used a Circle and Heart Nestabilities die (Spellbinders), and I used some funky and fun Red Gala Glitz (Art Glitter) for the popped heart. The frame was made with SU!'s Scallop Border punch, and the base border was made with a Martha Stewart Punch. I also scored a frame around the edges with my Score-Pal. Finally, once again, I turned to my trusty JustRite Fonts to create a sentiment in the style I wanted. For that, I used my Harmony Rectangular Stamper and the 15pt Times Roman Font. Love my fonts. I can create any sentiment to fit any occasion. Head to Stamper's Dream and check out the wide variety of JustRite images and Fonts available. Fun Stuff!!

That's it for today. We'd love to have you participate in our Inspiration challenge!! Just head on over to the CCEE Stamper's blog for all the instructions. Can't wait to see what inspires you!

Happy Stamping my friends!!

27 comments:

StampOwl said...

absolutely gorgeous Tosh

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

WOW Tosh, ths is a absolutly card.
I love this new punches of MS.

zcdl said...

Beautiful card :)

Deborah Anton said...

Such a great card!! I love what you did with the border punch!! I will have to try that!

CFLanger said...

This is SO pretty!

Unknown said...

holy cow, tosh...this is phenomenal! love the stark white with the bold-colored hearts...so stunning!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very pretty Tosh!

Denise Marzec said...

Holy smokes, girl, that is BEEEEEEEE-AUTIFUL! Oh my word, I love how delicate it looks with all the layered white and that MS punched border. Awesome card, girl....AWESOME!

Jerri Kay said...

Simply stunning Tosh, as is all that you do. I love the soft beauty of this card!

Linda Brun said...

Really love your card. So stylish and elegant and romatic.
Hugs

Judy Covey said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous tosh. I love everything about it, especially its clean and fresh appearance.

Unknown said...

SO pretty! I love the white with the red hearts. You come up with the most awesome ideas, and execute them perfectly time and time again!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

SIGH. . .oh my Tosh is this GORGEOUS! ABsolutely gorgeous!

Rose Ann said...

This is such a pretty, Valentine, Tosh!! I love your pretty hearts with the great dimension and sparkle! I love your combination of pretty punched edging as well!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I love how you framed your hearts. I really like the punches you have used.

Diane Jaquay said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL card Tosh, and great take on the inspiration photo!

Brenda Brown said...

This is just sooooooo gorgeous. Clean, crisp and elegant. Great inspiration, thankyou. Bxx

Joanne (jojot) said...

CAS.......crisp......fabulous design.....and so dramatic in the simplicity (and, by the way, not at all what I envisioned you making this week....) You never fail to amaze me....

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is just stunning! So clean and crisp and perfect! Love all the scallops...so lace like. Those hearts just jump out and make me smile!

Elaine A said...

Tosh -

This is simply beautiful. I love it! What a wonderful job you've done.

Elaine Allen

Silke Ledlow said...

DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!! I soooo adore this card...awesome design - Tosh!!! Hugs ~S~

Jackie Pedro said...

GASP!!! Gorgeous, Tosh!!!!

Gabriela said...

Oh to be inside your creative eye. Your Valentine card weakens me and renders me speechless. It's flawless.

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, like the one sparkle heart, neat framing!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

I totally *heart* your clean, crisp, and beautiful card, Tosh! I love how you used the scalloped border, the scoring, the popped up heart, and the long card. It looks like a framed piece of art. So beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!! I LOVE it!! TFS!
smiles,Deena

Art Glitter said...

Love the gala glitz! I put a link up on our Facebook wall. Thank you for the mention, sparkle on!

info@artglitter.com
http://www.artglitter.com
http://artglitterblog.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-Glitter/330357605104

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs