Monday, May 9, 2011

Where Flowers Bloom...

Have you had a chance to check out the Viva la Verve sketches for this month yet? If not, you really should. They're fabulous. I made this card using the first VLV sketch of the month, designed by Amber, and decided to use a Verve sentiment, from the set Hope Blooms, as my focal point. I framed it with a couple of Spellbinders diecuts: Labels 18, and Floral Doily Accents.

I made the Loopy flower (you can find the tutorial HERE) with felt and organza fabric, and the leaves (from the Verve Set Bloom and Grow), were diecut with one of the new Verve A Cut Above Dies: Elegant Leaves


That's it for today. Stop by tomorrow, for my interpretation of the VLV Sketch #2.

Happy Stamping my friends!




Stamps: Hope Blooms, Bloom and Grow
Paper: Vintage Cream (PTI), Butterfly Garden (Pink Paislee)
Ink: Frayed Burlap (Ranger Distress), Aloe Vera (VersaMagic)
Accessories: Elegant Leaves (Verve), Labels 18, Floral Doily Accents and Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Crystal Picks (Maya Road), Pearls (Kaisercraft), Seam Binding Ribbon, Loopy Border (Martha Stewart), Felt (Prairie Point Junction), Organza Fabric

14 comments:

Gabriela said...

Breathtaking, Tosh! I adore your DP an use of Spellbinders dies. That felt flower is stunning too!

Keva said...

Oh wow. This is just beautiful. You always have a softness to your cards that is so striking. Love it, Tosh..

Betty Wright said...

There is that gorgeous felt flower again! Beautiful colors, detailing, and design, Tosh! Lovely card!

Kellie Fortin said...

Just pinned your card on my fave cards on pinterest!!Love the felt flower!! Miss You!

Marisa said...

Yeah! Another one of those wonderful flowers :) Lovely soft feel to the card and great use of the sketch!

Joan Ervin said...

How pretty...I love the paper you used and what a FABULOUS flower...WOW, Tosh!!!!

Maureen said...

just gorgeous, Tosh!! I love those flowers you make!! Can't wait to see your card tomorrow as well :) hugs!

Karen M said...

What fabulous detail! This is a really sweet card, love it!

Unknown said...

I'm so loving that flower.

Anna said...

Wonderful, I liked this very much!

Julia Aston said...

What a super flower Tosh! love the distressed edges and pretty papers!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty and soft, lovely flower and paper

Niki Estes said...

Tosh, this is just beautiful!! I love that flower!

Stamp like you mean it said...

Tosh, your hand made blooms are jaw droppers my friend! Lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs