Saturday, May 7, 2011

Take Care

I'm so in love with the new Waltzingmouse images!! Truly!! I just couldn't resist making a card for this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge!!


I started off by stamping one of the images from Text-It, with Frayed Burlap Ranger Distress ink, onto Kraft cs. I then stamped the Reverse Polka-Dots, from the Gingham & Co. set, over it with Tattered Rose Ranger Distress Ink. ( It's a bit hard to see. If you click on the photo below it's a bit easier.) Then I stamped different sizes of the Doilies, from the set Dainty Doilies Large set, with Vintage Cream PTI Pigment Ink. Now, I have to tell you, Claire's images stamp beautifully!! I purposely stamped them sloppily for a more distressed, shabby chic look. Lastly, I added
two sentiments from the Say it Loud set. LOVE the large elegant font with the smaller font.

That about sums up today's card. Now head on over to the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog to see what the Mischief Makers have been up to. They are one creative bunch, I tell ya!!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!
Happy Stamping!




Stamps: Gingham & Co., Dainty Doilies Large, Say it Loud , Text-It (Waltzingmouse)
Paper: Kraft, Smokey Shadow, Vintage Cream (PTI)
Ink: Vintage Cream (PTI), Frayed Burlap, Tattered Rose, Black Soot (Ranger Distress), Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories: Buttons (PTI), Cream Embroidery Thread, Distrezz-it-All (Zutter)

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this is truly beautiful!!! I do love this!!! Gorgeous doesn't cover it!!! Hugs!!

Jessica said...

This is gorgeous, I love it!

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful bg stamping on this Tosh! love the kraft panel, the black framings, the soft coloring of the doilies and the touch of color with the blue button!

Joanne (jojot) said...

borgeous.....am thinking about that doily set....we shall see

Beate said...

Tosh, your card is gorgeous! I love the new stamps you used. Already ordered them. :)
Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Kelly S. said...

Oh Tosh, I LOVE that combo of doilies, text, and kraft paper, soooo lovely! The distressed edges are awesome. Love how that one little blue button makes everything POP! Wonderful sketch sample!

Keva said...

Oh wow. LOVE your interpretation of the sketch. Just brilliant. Fab colors and a great sentiment, too. Love it, chica!

Niki Estes said...

Beautiful card, Tosh! I love the layers of stamping on your background!

Cassie_lu said...

so beautiful and I love the layering you achieved with the stamps

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is so lovely Tosha...the soft colors of your project and your distressing are such wonderful elements of this card.

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty and elegant looking Tosh! Love the soft doily stamped images. Happy Mother's Day!

Deborah Frings said...

This is fabulous - love the shabby, vintage feel to the card. Beautiful!!

Joan Ervin said...

Absolutely STUNNING, Tosh...I love the doily images you used and what gorgoeus colors!!!! I think I need those stamps!!!!

Vickie Z said...

Love the text objects BG and the doilies on top in white/cream!! Sentiment in bold color is perfect!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs