Thursday, May 5, 2011

CCEE ~ Cinco de Mayo

Hello my fellow stampers!! I have a CCEE Stampers Challenge Card to share with you today. Shirley is our challenge hostess for the month of May, and since today is Cinco de Mayo, she's challenged us to make a bright colored card, or something with a "Taco Bell" dog on it....anything inspired by Cinco de Mayo.

Well, this is as bright as it gets for me. I thought the hot pink and lime green in the bg was a good representation. I started off with this week's Mojo Monday sketch 189, and the Verve Stamp set Hope Blooms. I know I just used this set yesterday, but I can't help myself. :) I also used a variety dies. (Love my dies): Charming Ovals and Charming Banners (Verve) and Floral Doily Accents (Spellbinders).

That's it for my card today. Be sure to stop by the CCEE Stampers Blog to see how the other girls interpreted this challenge!!

Happy stamping!!




Stamps: Hope Blooms (Verve)
Paper: Vintage Cream and Smokey Shadow (PTI), Melody (Prima)
Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine), Perfect Plumeria (VersaMagic), Black Soot (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Charming Ovals and Charming Banners (Verve) and Floral Doily Accents and Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Rhinestones (I-Roc), Black Fibers

8 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Stunning! I love the rich colors and pretty border die. :)
Hugs~

StampOwl said...

love everything about this Tosh

Joanne (jojot) said...

a rich and festive creation

wannabcre8tive said...

So pretty, Tosh. I like the lime and
hot pink. I love those dies that you used to make this beautiful card.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Beautiful, Tosh!

Keva said...

Ooh, this is lovely. I really like the colors and those papers look awesome. Really pretty!!

Julia Aston said...

Great colors on this Tosh! love the die cuts and fibers - so pretty!

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty Tosh! Love the ornate trim and all the bling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs