Friday, November 13, 2009

One layer + a border + a flake

This is the final day of Penny Black week at Stamper's Dream, and the Dream Team has shown some fabulous examples of what can be done with these images!! I think these two hedgehogs called Here Comes Christmas are just the cutest ever!! They're stamped with Tuxedo Black (Memento) onto Simply Smooth (Prismatics), colored with copics, and cut out with the Labels 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders). The Border was made with a Martha Stewart punch, and the Flakes were made with the Spellbinders Create a Flake 1 die. Ultrafine glitter was added to the border, flakes, and snow with a Quickie Glue Pen and an Essential Glue Pad. Lastly, I added a bit more bling with Kaisercraft Rhinestones.

That's it. Pretty easy. Now, check out what Amy and Michelle have to show you.

FYI: Michelle has all the JustRite Stamps priced at 20% off starting today! What a fantastic deal. Also, she has some new product in the store. Check out the new images she's carrying from Tim Holtz's Stamper's Anonymous line. Yummy stuff!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Happy Stamping my friends!!

19 comments:

StampOwl said...

so very pretty

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

This is soooooo a wonderful card!!!
I love it.
Annette

Denise Marzec said...

The image totally POPS against all that beautiful white...such awesome details, Tosh! Love this!

Heide said...

absolutely adorable! I love the card and the image.

Amy Sheffer said...

I love this, Tosh!! The all-white setting is fantastic for your expertly colored image!

Gabriela said...

First of all I love your choice of images - second, the sky has been expertly colored as have those impish hedgehogs. The framed window and snowflakes with rhinetones are the perfect touch, Tosh. In a word: breath taking. Okay so that's two words....

Unknown said...

This is just awesome with all the color against the white! I love the frame you made for that perfectly colored image! Super cute, Tosh!!!

Julia Aston said...

I love the cut out with the framed image inside Tosh- what a great look - and the white front is stunning with all the shimmer!

dpkennedy said...

Oh this is so cute! Love your design!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Tosh this makes me squeal with delight, it's so darn cute!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I always love it when you use a stamp I have......like you did with this one.....on the other hand, I am in awe of your coloring and know I will never match it...but you inspire me to keep trying

Linda Carson said...

Most EXCELLENT artwork!

Kimberly Crawford said...

What a fantastic card! I LOVE the colors of the image against the white!!

Olga said...

This card is so adorable! I like the tag window and the rhinestones on the side.

Silke Ledlow said...

G-O-R-G-E-0-U-S!!! Your coloring is perfect and I really love the window with all the sparkles!!! Hugs ~S~

Oxana said...

So cute!!! Your coloring is perfect!

Carolyn King said...

This is precious Tosh. Love the title (I thought you were gonna call yourself a flake when I first read it! lol!)

Beautifully colored...the image really pops against the white!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Tosh...Your coloring on that adorable image is beathtaking!!!! Love how you layered it on the black and then created the shadow box...your work is sooo AMAZING!!!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my goodness, that is just too adorable, Tosh!! I love your crisp white frame with the perfect touches of bling, sparkle, and your gorgeous snowflake!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs