Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Star of Wonder



A couple of weeks ago, I had the privilege of shopping in a fabulous Scrapbook store in Missoula, Montana. It's called Memory Lane, and the owner is a gem!! One of the purchases I made (there were many....LOL) were some stencils (The Crafters Workshop). I thought one would work beautifully with the star from the Star of Wonder set by Verve. I ran it through my cuttlebug and added some glitter to the embossed parts in order to give the appearance of the star shining. The border was made with a Fiskars Circle punch. The rest is pretty self explanatory.

Hope your week is going well!
Happy Stamping my friends!!




Stamps: Star of Wonder
Paper: SEI, Island Mist Medium (Prismatics), Neenah Solar White
Ink: Smokey Gray (Versafine)
Accessories: Stencil (Peony - The Crafters Workshop), Circle Border Punch (Fiskars), Button and Ribbon (PTI), Rhinestones (Zva Creative), Border Punch (EK Success), Glitter, Silver cord, Dimensional Tape (Scotch)

14 comments:

StampOwl said...

oh you are making me sing Christmas carols again LOL ... this is beautiful ... love the use of the border punch on the circle

Amy Sheffer said...

Wow, Tosh! This is stunning! The star literally radiates with the glittered dry embossing! So well done!

Joan Ervin said...

Oh, my, how beautiful!!!! Your star is sooo pretty and I love how you surrounded it with sparkle and glam!!! I love the elegant colors, too!!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So very BEAUTIFUL Tosh.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just gorgeous, Tosh!

auntie lisa said...

This card is so beautiful. The stencil was a great find, it goes perfect with the star.
Lisa

Denise Marzec said...

{{swooooooon!}}...this is SOOOOO soft and lovely. Ahhhhh, LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Thud!! Wait! Thud!! Wow, this has me floored again and again!! Girlfriend I love your vision!!
--Hugs Becca

Michelle said...

sigh ooooh, soooo pretty!

Rose Ann said...

So gorgeous, Tosh!! I love the colors, sparkle, and beautiful star!!

Angella D. Crockett said...

What an awesome design!!!! Love it!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply GORGEOUS!!! Love the punched borders!!! I really like this unique layout too!!! Hugs ~S~

Joanne (jojot) said...

Tosh...I am so far behind so I will not leave a comment on every post...but I will be checking them all out....each of your holiday creations is as fabulous as the one before it....what wonderful thrills your holiday card recipients must have each year....stunning work always, my friend

Cassie said...

wow - this is sooo fabulous!! i can't stop looking at the gorgeous medallion you created! it's such a perfect frame to the little star!! it was one of my favs from this week!
cassie
http://www.toptencreations.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs