Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas Kisses

There's a project parade going on over at the Verve Blog, and today is my day to share a project under $10. This one totaled $6.67.

eta: I've been asked about the Petal Pot. It's made of Blank Board, and you can find it at Emma's Paperie HERE.

I wanted to try something a little different and use black as my base and make it clean and simple. I rarely use black or go the CAS route. But I like how this turned out. I used the sentiments "Merry Christmas" and "from our house to yours" from the Verve set Oh Christmas Tree. And the flake from the set Frosty Flakes was stamped with White Craft ink onto black cardstock. The cardstock is all Papertrey. For the finishing touches, I embossed the card and petal pot panels, and added some rhinestones and decorative borders with punches.

Here's a close up of the Petal Pot:
Here's a close up of the card:

So, now it's your turn! We'd love for you to play along with us and show us your homemade goodies for the upcoming giving season! Verve stamps are not required, but if you've got 'em, why not use 'em? You could even win a $30 gift certificate to the Verve Store. So, head on over to the Verve blog to see how you could win.


Thank you so much for dropping by!!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Happy Stamping!

10 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh how SUPER cute!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful Tosh, you take the best pictures, I always have trouble shooting anything other then a card. Hugs Cindy XXOO

Joanne (jojot) said...

well, gf...ya know I love the BLACK.....and the stylin that goes with it......and that petal pot is fabulous....is there a source for directions on that one???

StampOwl said...

oh I love this esp that petal pot .... ditto what Joanne said

Unknown said...

Oh WOW - this packs a punch!!! a stunning set!

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful and classy...just like you!!!!

Julia Aston said...

What a wonderful container Tosh! the red kisses look terrific inside it! and I love your black Christmas card - who would think black would make a pretty holiday card - but you sure pulled it off! love the punched edge!

Norine said...

this is super cute love the non trad colors used
Hugs
Norine

SAMARA said...

really beautiful tosh. thanks for putting a link to the basket. love their offerings. the color combos you used are really striking. never would have though of them. love how you go for the off-beat-edgy. brave warrior girl...

Rose Ann said...

Simply elegant and beautiful, Tosh!! I love your Petal Pot, and your card is so classy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs