Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Make it Merry & Bright

I love this sweet little tree from the Inkadinkado set Pattern Play Holiday. I just stamped it with Black Onyx (Versafine) onto Neenah Solar White and colored it with copics. I added a bit of sparkle with a Quickie Glue Pen, and Ultrafine Transparent Glitter. I then stamped the snowflakes with White Craft Ink (SU!) onto Stormy Light Prismatics for the bg. The sentiment is from the JustRite set A Merry Little Christmas Borders and Centers.

I used Mercy's sketch #46, found HERE, for inspiration.

I have a sneak peek of JustRite Images to share with you...Michelle ~ Stamper's Dream ~ will be getting them in her store Mid November. They're super charming!! LOVE the squares. Yep, I said squares.
They even have come up with some more circle frames and fonts. Here's a peek at the borders.




Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping my friends!!

Stamps: Pattern Play Holiday, A Merry Little Christmas Borders and Centers
Paper: Stormy Light and Dark, Kraft (Prismatics), Neenah Solar White
Ink: Black Onyx (Versafine), Craft White (SU!)
Accessories: Labels 9, Circle and Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Embossing Folder (Sizzix), Copics, Glitter, Corner Punch (Fiskars), Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Ribbon (May Arts), Rhinestones (Zva Creative), Christmas Red Stickles, Candy Dots (Pebbles, Inc.)

17 comments:

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is so soft and pretty. I love that tree too. It reminds me of my first Christmas tree after being on my own. Only I think this one is more lush and a wee bit taller:)

Mothermark said...

Each and every one of your cards is so spectacular and special! Beautiful Tosh. You and your cards make me wanna go hide under a rock! Okay, gonna go do that now!

StampOwl said...

Love love love it Tosh

Cindy Haffner said...

So very beautiful Tosh!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Tosh! You have such an eye for color, and this is a great combo! The tree stamp is adorable, and I love the JustRite sentiment with it!

Lori Craig said...

Oh Tosh....this is gorgeous. You are amazing.

Julia Aston said...

I love the soft colors on your card and that great bow - as well as the funky little tree - what fun new stuff from Just Rite!!

Rose Ann said...

What a cute whimsical tree, Tosh...and I love the soft colors!! Your bow is beautiful as well!!

Davi said...

Love the card. The background is just beautiful perfect setting for the simple little tree. That bow is beautiful!!

deb mills said...

just beautiful, tosh!! love that luscious ribbon!

Betty Wright said...

Wonderful colors and detailing, Tosh!!! Adorable and beautifully done!!!

Lena Katrine said...

Oh my! So many beautiful cards you've created, since I last visited you! I love your style - the layering, the use of dies and colours, the sawing and all the other fantastic details!
You're a great inspiration, my friend!

Have a beautiful day! Hugs, Lena

Unknown said...

tosh...this is gorgeous! as if you needed any help with your mojo! LOL! i find that very hard to believe! :) love this color combo and the way you used the labels 9 die!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you did an amazing job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Angella D. Crockett said...

Beautiful work!! Love the color combo and the sponged edges in white make it look so frosty!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh my - you rocked the Sketch - GF!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!! I can't wait to ink up my JR - wahooo!!!! Hugs ~S~

Unknown said...

Well! I came on to comment on Mercy's sketch challenge card and stayed for AGES looking at all your fabulous cards.
You are going on my sidebar so I don't lose you!
Hugs Viv xx

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful Christmas card, Tosh....I just love the tree image, the gorgeous colors, and that awesome bow!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs