Thursday, March 5, 2009

What's the dirt?

I just got these Our Craft Lounge images in the mail, and set right to work. They are adorable and so much fun to work with. I used images from 4 different sets. And Michelle is carrying quite the variety of OCL sets! Check them out HERE!!

I first stamped this *Pat the bad dog* image onto Neenah Solar White, masked him and made the wall with the stone image from the*Whispy Patterns* set and Slate (Adirondack Dye Ink). The little dog bones are from the *Pat the good dog* set, and the chewed up shoe and tipped dog dish are from the *Pat the Dawg House* set. See how wonderfully they all work together? Such fun.

They're all colored with copics, and the sign and main image were diecut and embossed with the Long Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders) and my Cuttlebug.

All the edges were ink distressed with Walnut Stain, (Ranger Distress Ink) and the dp is Old World (Kaisercraft)

The dots? My favorite!! They're called Candy Dots (Pebbles, Inc.), and they're sticky...no holes need to be punched!! And they have a nice matte finish.

The curvy border on my brown panel was cut out with the largest Curved Rectangles Nestabilities (Spellbinders), but unfortunately most of it got covered with my vertical panel...*grin*.

All the panels are matted with Black Prismatics, and the card base is Suede Brown Light (Prismatics)...Prismatic papers are my paper of choice. I LOVE the texture, and it distresses beautifully with light or dark inks!!

Supplies:
Stamps - Pat the Good Dog, Pat the bad dog, Pat the dawg house, Whispy Patterns
Paper - Suede Brown Light, Black (Prismatics), Old World (Kaisercraft), Neenah Solar White
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento), Walnut Stain (Ranger Distress Ink), Slate (Adirondack Dye Ink)
Accessories - Nestabilities, Copics, Candy Dots, Cuttlebug, Gingham Ribbon, Dimensional Tape


Thanks for visiting!!
Happy Stamping!
Tosh

15 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH, TOSH! That is the most awesome card! You've outdone yourself on this one!!! I love the stone wall. Pure geuius! Heck, I love a lotta things about this card! Fabulous work, my friend. Simply fabulous!!!

Norine said...

this is adorable love the stone wall
Hugs
Norine

Joy said...

Tosh..... WOW! WOW! WOW!!!!! Stone wall.... WOW! I love this!

StampOwl said...

oh this is so adorable Tosh ... love love love it!

Memories of Time said...

OH MY GOSH! WOMAN! What can I say... I'm so happy that you are "my people". SNORT!

HOLY PAT THE DOG WOMAN!

YOU ROCK by the way,
~C

Anonymous said...

Hang on Tosh - I need to set my caps lock so I can shout: I LOVE THIS CARD! Yes, I love it. the stone wall is sensational and the dug up dirt, all the pieced pieces...I could go on and on about this precious work of art.

Anonymous said...

This is sure cute! That stone wall is fabulous! Also thought yesterday's "hope" card was lovely.

Denise Marzec said...

OH...MY...GOSH! ...I'm seriously yelling out loud! This is AMAZING!! I'm lovin' the wall you created behind the dog, and way to go on combining so many sets. They really do work GREAT together!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!!!! AMAZING!!!!! The wall is out of this world!!! Fabulous!!!
Please share the genius!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun, fun, fun - Tosh!!! This card is really adorable!!!

ChristineCreations said...

Oh my goodness Tosha! Your rich color is amazing...this is cute and rich all rolled together.

Deborah said...

wow - I just love all the detail you've got in this card. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS design Tosh! I always am delighted with your sponging/distressing talents-- so seamless!

I see from your counter your approaching a milestone! Congratulations!!!

Deb Saaranen

dpkennedy said...

Wow, great scene! The stone wall is wonderful! Love all your distressing and layers-you really make a wonderful projects!

Rose Ann said...

Oh...so cute, Tosh!! I love that sentiment too!! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs