Thursday, March 26, 2009

I missed your birthday...

I started making this card yesterday for SCS's sketch challenge found HERE. But I went to the foothills to photograph wildflowers with my son (he's taking a photography class in college) before I could finish it. Then life just got too busy to get back to it until this morning.

I stamped this cute beaver image from the Bubs The Beaver set (Our Craft Lounge) with Tuxedo Black (Memento) onto Simply Smooth (Prism) cs, and colored it with copics. I then stamped and cut out the frog and placed him on the logs. Isn't he just the cutest? Notice the heart? Sweet!!

The rest is pretty straight forward. Hope you're having a fabulous week!
Happy Stamping!
Tosh

Supplies:
Stamps - Bub's the Beaver (OCL)
Paper - Stormy Medium , White, Simply Smooth (Prismatic)
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento), Milled Lavender (Ranger Distress Ink)
Accessories - Flower Punches - SU, Carl CarlaCraft, EK Success, Flora Doodles Brad (Petaloo), Leaf punches (Martha Stewart), Celery Grossgrain Ribbon (SU), Tag Corner punch (SU), Sewing Machine, Dimensional Tape, Distressing Tool

15 comments:

Gabriela said...

Holy Cow is that a 9 layer card? It's mah-velous, simply mah-velous, Dah-ling!

Cindy Haffner said...

What a cutie Tosh, superb work.

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

What thats???? A wonderful frog.....It´s for me???? *LOL*
Annette

Sabrina said...

How cute! I love beavers. Got to check that set out. Love the soft green sentiment.

Joanne (jojot) said...

it has to be your natural warmth that comes through on every card you create......fab work, as usual, gf

Unknown said...

So cute, Tosh! Love the little frog sitting on the logs! And your coloring is perfect, as always!

StampOwl said...

adorable Tosh

Memories of Time said...

You missed my birthday too... just saying! LOL. You KNOW I love all that you do my sweet friend. :)

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable!

Kimberly Crawford said...

That is darling! LOVE the sentiment with the image! You are the queen of punch flowers-GORGEOUS!!!!
Have a super weekend!! I sure wish that you didn't live so far away!! I had such a good time at CHA and would love to be able to get together and stamp!!!
((((HUGS)))))

ChristineCreations said...

Well, it sounds like you had a beautiful interruption Tosh :) A great card....fantastic pattern combinations!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...your beaver is so cute, Tosh!! I love the layout, pretty papers, and your big flower!!

Alex said...

How totally cute Tosh - I love Bubs and your colored him beautifully!! Great paper too! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cindy Lawrence said...

Just beautiful, Tosh! Love all the distressing and stitching...and gorgeous coloring!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

WOW - Tosh - this is a fab take on the Sketch!!! Your really rocked it!!! Awesome looking card!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs