Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sage Advice ~ Power Poppy June Previews






http://powerpoppy.com/products/sage-adviceIt's time to showcase another fabulous and charming Power Poppy set.  Today we're featuring a set called Sage Advice.  I love this sweet colander with herbs inside.  What a clever idea for a gift.  I am a "turquoise" addict.  I have to make myself "step" away from it sometimes.  Not today though.  I wanted a turquoise colander, so that's what I did.  I went really CAS on this card.  I just colored the image with Copics, diecut it with a Classic Rectangle die (Spellbinders), and layered it on a white base.  

I did, however, add some images to the inside too though; something I rarely do.  Probably because I'm just too plain lazy.  *grin*



I stamped the vertical border image with Tuxedo Black (Memento), and again, colored it and the sentiment with copics.

That sums up today's simple project for me.
Now, you won't want to miss what the rest of the gals have to share.  Because believe me...they're going to blow your socks off!!


Copics:  Colander ~ BG57, BG15, BG13, BG11 Ribbon ~ YR68, YR65, YR61 Thyme ~ G17, G09 Marjoram ~ YG09, YG07 Sage ~ G85, G82 Rosemary ~ YG45

   Happy Stamping!




________________________________________________________________________

StampsSage Advice (Power Poppy)
Paper:  Gathering (Authentique), Kraft and White (PTI)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Dies:  Classic Rectangles (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  Copics

6 comments:

Katie Sims said...

Tosh, I am loving your turquoise colored colander! I agree, this is perfect for gifting. I also love the inside of your card....that sweet little herb border is darling! I am also guilty of rarely decorating the inside of my cards and I know it's because I'm too lazy to do it at the time.....lol! :) I am always amazed at how crisp and perfect every. card. you. make. looks in your photos.....you are an inspiration! :)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tosh, what a beautiful and simply elegant card with this sweet colander filled with herbs! I'm with your about turquoise and love your colander! And that bow is beautiful above, along with the great inside sentiment. Just love that vertical line of herbs with the sentiment! It's a beauty, sweet friend! Hugs!

Shelly said...

Beautiful cards!

Rosy Newlun said...

Boy, these colors go so well together! And I'm an aqua/turquoisy addict too! The inside is extremely attractive - what a beautiful surprise when someone opens this up. It's delightful!

Stacy Morgan said...

Tosh this is so soft and pretty! I like the sprigs on the inside too. So sweet.

Kathy Jones said...

So soft and pretty - beautiful colour palette and love how you did the inside!!! Beautiful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs