Sunday, June 7, 2015

Best Day Ever ~ Power Poppy June Preview


http://powerpoppy.com/
Hello again my friends!!  Today Power Poppy is featuring the new set Best Day Ever, and it has the sweetest variety of images and coordinating sentiments.  I don't know how Marcella comes up with these image collages, but I'm glad she does and I get the privilege of working with them.  Of course I had to start with the Camera...I love taking pictures so much, that you will often hear a groan from my husband because I've stopped wherever we are, or whatever we're doing to "capture a moment".  I think he secretly hopes I'll forget my camera on trips.  ;)

And, I had to use turquoise again.  *sigh*...I just can't help myself.  But doesn't that camera look so cute in that color?  I'd color my own if I could.  The entire image was colored with Copics, fussy cut and hung on an embossed wall with beadboard underneath.  I added some sequins and a negative circle space for the fun sentiment, and that's it.

Here's a list of the Bloom Brigaders participating today:

Copics:  BG07, BG05, BG02, R27, R24, R20, E49, E47, E43, E41, C8, C6, C4, C2

Tomorrow is release day and hop y'all!!  You won't want to miss it. I'm excited to share my favorite project of this release with you using the new Poppies set, and I know the other gals have some incredible projects to share too.  So, I hope you'll stop in for another visit.

   Happy Stamping!!
___________________________________________________________________

StampsBest Day Ever (Power Poppy)
Paper:  X-Press It, White (PTI), Turquoise (Bazzill)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento), Smokey Gray (Versafine), Barn Red (VersaMagig)
Dies: Classic Circle (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  Copics, Embossing Folder, Scor-Pal, Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Rhinestone (Pizzazz Aplenty) 


6 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, this camera!! I love it! And, I'm with you, Tosh, about taking photos! LOL! We have to capture all these photos for memories, right? I love the turquoise (one of my favorite colors in my wardrobe), and it's perfect on this card. Beautifully colored and fussy cut, and I love the headboard and the embossing above it! Wow, does that add some really elegant beauty! Stunning card with the sentiment treatment, and I'm looking forward to seeing the whole set. Excited that you used one of the other images. Hugs, sweet friend! (See you tomorrow for the finale blog hop!)

Kathy Jones said...

WOW Tosh, this is so clean and crisp with the use of white and all that texture!! (Love how it looks like a wall - so clever!) Fab colours and colouring and love how you did the sentiment....might have to steal....ahem...borrow that idea! ;)

ChristineCreations said...

I completely love how you’ve pulled together this layout, the gorgeous white and how awesome your colouring looks in this image. What a fun card!

Stacy Morgan said...

Yes this totally cute! I like the fresh colors, the white is awesome. Oh Snap is right... Totally cute!

Leslie Miller said...

Hanging on the wall of a summer beach home . . . awesome, Tosh!

Pet73 said...

Looove it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs