Tuesday, June 30, 2015

No act of kindness is ever wasted


Hello my creative friends.  I'm posting more than usual and am having too much fun.  I have another Quietfire card to share with you today using the sentiment No Act of Kindness...  I decided to go vintage again and used a few "new dies to me".  The background was diecut and popped up with dimensional tape, as well as the sentiment panel and Vintage Parasol.  The sentiment was stamped onto Kraft cardstock with Whisper White (SU!) pigment ink and embossed with White ep.  I also added some Whisper White to the border.  Lastly, I added a vintage rhinestone button, some seam binding ribbon, pearls and rhinestones.  Oh, and I sanded the background with a sanding block, after diecutting and embossing, for some more texture.

That's it y'all!  Thanks for dropping by!

   Happy Stamping!
__________________________________________________________________

Stamps No Act of Kindness (Quietfire)
Paper:  Stampington, Kraft (PTI)
Ink: Whisper White (SU!), Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress)
Dies:  Greek Island Collection - Background (Creative Expressions-Sue Wilson), Labels 38 (Spellbinders), Primitive Hearts #3 (Sizzix), Vintage Parasol (Marianne Designs)
Accessories:  Library Clip (SU!), Seam Binding Ribbon (PrairieBirdBoutique-etsy), Pearls (Kaisercraft), Rhinestones (Pizzazz Aplenty), Sanding Block, Dimensional Tape, White Embossing Powder, Clear Rock Candy Glitter (Tim Holtz)

2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

I love that die...and think I MUST have it! I have lusted after Quietfire sentiments for years now, yet still don't own any. You may have pushed me over the edge! Your card is simply stunning, my friend! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs