Thursday, October 29, 2009

Warm Holiday Wishes

Isn't this bird and flourish just charming? I love the whimsical clear set Pattern Play Holiday by Inkadinkado. It comes with so many charming images: a sweet tree, an adorable snowman, a fun flake and peppermint candy. So many possibilities. I chose to use this darling bird ornament and flourish with the Splitcoaststampers Sketch for this week. You can find the sketch HERE. Both were stamped with Black Onyx (Versafine) onto Neenah Solar White cs, and were colored with Spica Pens. The sentiment is from the set Holiday Expression (Inkadinkado). I've used this set quite a bit this year because of it's fabulous variety of sentiments. Michelle only has one left in her store too. Here's a close up of the bird so you can see the subtle sparkle of the Spica Pens. You can click on the photo to enlarge it. The rest is pretty self explanatory.

Hope your week is off to a great start!!
Happy Stamping!!

Stamps: Pattern Play Holiday (Inkadinkado), Holiday Expression
Paper: Blush Red Dark, Neenah Solar White
Ink: Black Onyx (Versafine), Bottle (Adirondack Dye), Vintage Photo and Aged Mahogany (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Spica Pens, Labels 4 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Border Punch (Fiskars), Ribbon (Offray), Rhinestones (Bazzill and Hero Arts), Snowflake Punches (Martha Stewart), Quickie Glue Pen, Ultrafine Transparent Glitter, Sewing Machine, Dimensional Tape (Scotch), Corner Punch (Marvy)

26 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So very pretty Tosh!!

Michelle Woerner said...

WHOA! Tosh this is just stunning! All the bling in the flourishes and the papers you chose. Perfection! Oh, and you DID NOT do all that stitching? WHA...??? AMAZING!! Hugs,

Robin McK said...

Hi Tosh!
Great card - love those rhinestones!!

Robin

jan farnworth said...

love it whoever gets this card is going to me very happy.

jan farnworth said...

love it whoever gets this card is going to me very happy.

Unknown said...

WOW! Gorgeous, Tosh! I love the stamps, the paper, and all those awesome details. And the stitching is phenomenal! Beautiful work!!!

StampOwl said...

gorgeous Tosh

Linda Carson said...

totally cute, adorable & down right sweet!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Gorgeous card Tosh. I have been a fan of yours for a long time, your work never disappoints. So much BLING, I love it!

Joanne (jojot) said...

rich warm with a touch of whimsey and dazzle....so perfectly embellished....your usual masterpiece, my friend

Anonymous said...

Precious Tosh, this is simply precious!!
--Hugs Becca

Silke Ledlow said...

WOW - Tosh - I love this design!!! The birdy is tooo cute and I lvoe how you dressed the card up with all the beautiful rhinestones!!!

Charlene D said...

This is just adorable!

dmorgan said...

I love this card! So sweet!

Davi said...

OHHHH Love this card! The color combo is so nice. All the embellishment and that cute bird. Fantastic!!!

Gabriela said...

Oh Tosha - hang on a sec...one look at your card and I fell outta my chair. I'm typing from under the desk with hands elevated above to reach the keyboard. I hope the typos are at a minimum. So where was I? Oh yes, the card. It's stunning. Truly and honestly. But next time you plan on knocking my socks off like this, um, er, a little warning please?

Dawn said...

fabulous dahling!!

Carolyn King said...

totally GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful, delicate, and sweet! No surprise 'cuz I love everything you do. It's always such a pleasure to visit and scroll through your projects!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful card!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Saw this on SCS & just love it Tosh! Beautiful!

hugz,
Suzanne

Grace said...

Oh Tosh this is just adorable! Love this little bird ornament and the bling! Great job with the sketch!!!

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh my!! Look at all the wonderful details on this beauty! I especially love that beautiful stitching and all the bling!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooooh, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this adorable design!!!!! Such gorgeous colors and I can't tell you how much I love that super sweet image!!!! You are sooo amazing, gf!!!!

Rose Ann said...

Your little bird is so sweet, and I love your layout!! Beautiful snowflakes and perfect touches with the bling!!

dpkennedy said...

Wow Tosh, each creation is more beautiful than the next! I wish I was half as creative as you! This is just stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs