Friday, October 9, 2009

Harvest Blessings

Today, I wanted to share with you a card I made for Verve's latest release party. I LOVE the wreath and gorgeous leaves that Julee designed for this charming set called Harvest Blessings. And the fonts and sentiments are simply beautiful. I stamped the wreath with Rich Cocoa (Memento) onto Neenah Natural White. I then framed it with various Nestabilities (Spellbinders), and colored the flowers and branches with Spica Pens.

The leaves were rock and rolled with Rust, Butterscotch and Espresso (Adirondack Dye Ink), and the edges were all ink distressed with Vintage Photo.

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
Happy Stamping!




Stamps: Harvest Blessings
Paper: Christmas Past (Graphic 45), Desert Coral Dark and Suede Brown Dark (Prismatics), Neenah Natural White
Ink: Vintage Sepia (Versafine), Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress ink), Rust, Butterscotch and Espresso (Adirondack Dye Ink)
Accessories: Copics, Spica Pens, Labels 3, Octagon, and Circle Nestabilities, Fleur de lis Borderabilities (Spellbinders), Chocolate Satin Ribbon (May Arts), Chocolate Candy Dots (Pebbles, Inc.), Dimensional Tape (Scotch)

14 comments:

Gail said...

gorgeous! I love it so warm :)

Cindy Haffner said...

What a beauty Tosh!!

Judy Rozema said...

Oh my this is beautiful! I just ordered that set - can hardly wait to get it and case you! :)

Chriss Blagrave said...

Such a gorgeous card Tosh. Love the details and colours. You have sold me on this set, I have to order it now as I cannot resist any longer ;)

StampOwl said...

gorgeous creation Tosh

Gabriela said...

Oh my goodness Tosh - just look at this glorious card with all its intricate detail. Takes my breath away.

Denise Marzec said...

Rich and gorgeous!

Joanne (jojot) said...

warm and wonderful elegance, my friend

Anonymous said...

Oh Tosh, this is a stunning card!! There's so much detail here and your cards always have a delightfully unique twist!
--Hugs Becca

Angella D. Crockett said...

This is so awesome....I love it!!!!

Jerri Kay said...

Absolutely stunnig girl! Your designs always knock my socks off!

Silke Ledlow said...

What a beauty!!! I love this Set!!! I won it and I had not even had one chance to ink it up :(...I think I need to case you - GF!!! Hugs ~S~

Conniecrafter said...

pretty framing, love the wreath and the leaves are so pretty with their flourish!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Tosh I love this! Such pretty fall colors! And that rich border is wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs