Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Vintage Christmas


Hello, Hello!! I'm excited to show you the card I made with this sweet Sarah Kay image called Noel Charity. I just love her winter outfit. Since it appeared vintage to me, I decided to stay true to the style....I know a far stretch for me. *grin* Anyway, the image is stamped with Tuxedo Black (Memento) onto Neenah Classic Crest Solar White. It's colored with Prisma color pencils and Gamsol. The background was created with a corner punch by allDeco. I framed the image with a Standard Oval and Labels 1 Nestabilities (Spellbinders).

The gorgeous paper is Spiceberry (Memory Box), the blue lace is Making Memories, the buttons are PTI, and the Burlap String in the buttons is May Arts.

Of course I had to ink distress, seeing as the card needed to be vintage...*grin*. So I used.....what else....Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress).

That about sums it all up. Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a fabulous rest of the week!!
Happy Stamping!




Stamps: Noel Charity (Sarah Kay - Stampavie)
Paper: Spiceberry (Memory Box), Suede Brown Dark (Prismatics), Neenah Solar Crest and Natural White
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Prisma Color Pencils, Gamsol, Labels 1 and Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Buttons (PTI), Lace (Making Memories), Burlap String (May Arts), Corner Punch (allDeco), Sewing Machine, Dimensional Tape (Scotch)

19 comments:

StampOwl said...

Gorgeous card Tosh. Love your layers.

Torico said...

Another gorgeous card! Love your vintage style and gorgeous background!!

torico XX

Rose Ann said...

This is so darling, Tosh...and perfectly vintage!! I love your frame, and buttons!

Unknown said...

This is magnificent, Tosh!!! I love your vintage look and the soft coloring on the sweet image. Your layers and design are AWESOME!!! I've gotta try that with a new corner punch I just got! Hee hee! Thanks for the inspiration!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Tosh, you do this vintage look SO well! This card is just stunning!

nise said...

Sweet card! Lovely vintage colors and coloring. Like the use of the different spellbinders shapes and that punch to make all the layers.

Linda Carson said...

Oh my goodness! This is so beautiful! Love it, love it!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I wanna have just half your talent.....

Denise Marzec said...

AWESOME, Tosh!! Wow, totally gorgeous!!

...I'm with Joanne...can I have half your talent?!

Gail said...

Great card! I just love it :)

Maggie said...

Another stunner by Tosh. So what else is new right? LOL

Gotta know where you got the allDeco punch from. Did a search and not much luck. Please tell me, pretty please with a cherry on top! *wink*

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow!! This just blows me away Tosh!! Girl, you've got the touch!
--Hugs Becca

Davi said...

WOW, Tosh I love this card. The vintage style is beautiful!! The framed area with that punch is perfect. I would love to know where you got that punch. Awesome job!!

Lenoria said...

I absolutely love this card, it is perfect!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow the stamping is so sweet, and so love the framing, Just Beautiful!!!
I made a couple tree cards a little while back and posted them on splitcoast, my inspiration was one of your cards!!

Joan Ervin said...

Soooo gorgeous...I love your coloring on that adorable image and what AWESOME layering!!! Love what you did with the corner punch, too....beautiful, vintage design, Tosh!!!!

dpkennedy said...

Stunning Tosh! No one does Vintage like you do! Love it!

Gabriela said...

Pure preciousness, Tosh. I adore the warm colors and those darling clusters of vintage buttons. Your card is sheer perfection!

quilter said...

This really caught my eye--love the design and layers, just precious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs